Tyre pressure

Syed Shah

Cars are a mans best friend, then dogs..
Reaction score
hey there.

what is the correct psi for the 245 45 zr18’s on the audi a4? my tyre pressure warning just flew up and i cant seem to find anything on me car?

thanks

It's usually on the driver's door, a label on the edge by the locking mechanism.

There is a label on the drivers door, page 382 of your owners manual.

Reactions: cuke2u
hey there.

what is the correct psi for the 245 45 zr18’s on the audi a4? my tyre pressure warning just flew up and i cant seem to find anything on me car?

thanks

It’s on the edge of the drivers door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys. I will look it through later on

Do you also know how to store the pressure in your MMI for your tyre pressure monitor? I wasn’t aware of this at first because it kept beeping at me even though I checked the pressures.

Do you also know how to store the pressure in your MMI for your tyre pressure monitor? I wasn’t aware of this at first because it kept beeping at me even though I checked the pressures.

Having inflated / deflated tyres to correct pressure:
Switch on ignition
MMI Menu button > Car > Servicing and Checks > Tyre Pressure Loss Indicator > Store Tyre Pressures > Yes, Store Now

Reactions: WesT-gefül
Anyone with a 2 litre diesel 190ps running 19” tyres. Please post your tyre pressure ratings. I urgently need the info. Mine doesn’t have pressure ratings on the door for 19” as it’s a SPORT.

IMG 0327

It's all in my sig (hint hint!)

I just go as per the higher set of those figures. Hankook R01 19's

That's for a quattro though, would not front wheel drive be different? That's is if Wes's is of course...

Problem is that if you’re using the Tapatalk app you can’t see the signatures...

If you don't have a signature at all, then nobody can see it, regardless of how you read the forums. It can often help a great deal.

Reactions: SMI77
If you don't have a signature at all, then nobody can see it, regardless of how you read the forums. It can often help a great deal.

I agree, that’s why I keep mine up to date!

Reactions: BigAardvaark
No idea. Mine shows it as below, with no sigs...

90efc7de23df96f7b1fda836a0def06f.jpg

I'm using Chrome, can see other sig's ok, yours included but Wes and Syad haven't got one. However it seems I am including previous posts, not the most recent.
However my post was clumsily written and I should have just said 'is there a difference between front wheel drive and quattro?'

Reactions: Daggerit
I'm using Chrome, can see other sig's ok, yours included but Wes hasn't got one....

Yeah, I can see them on a computer or using chrome, just not in the app.

Reactions: cuke2u

S-o-o true. Basic vehicle details should be mandatory on one's profile.
Have been on another forum where this did happen, and appeared under the avatar.
The groupee thing helps, but only if one completes it.

Reactions: Daggerit
OK, so today had the PS4S tyres fitted. Did not drive 10kms and had the S4 dash going bananas about the loss of tyre pressures. Even tried the IT first rule - turn it off, wait 20seconds, then re-start. No difference. Only from reading this forum did I restrain myself from throwing the MMI out the window. Not knowing the pressures set by the shop, I drove to the petrol station & dropped the pressures from 41:39 to 39:39 logged into the MMI.

Soon as I got home, ever suspicious SWMBO said “it’s lower!!!!! (giving me the look), the tyres are closer to the wheel arches!!!!!”. the old tyres were P Zeros. I think I said something dumb like “no it’s not, same tyre pressures”. Might as well have talked through my @$$. Absolutely no doubt the matter will be re-visited the next time we are in it together, with, at minimum, identical attitude.
So, how do I explain that one, without anything in her hand becoming a missile?

Mine did something similar, turned out the tyres were set higher than the TPMS had been registered at, thus when I went faster the warning came up...