Tyre Pressure

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just looking for some opinions, I have 245/40Z R18 tyres and I have followed the Tyre Pressure guide on the drivers door. But if I am truthfully honest the car feels bit rough on some roads and you can feel most bumps. I was thinking of maybe reducing all pressures down to 32PSI in order to maybe soften the ride a bit more. I dont carry much weight in the car two people max.

What sort of pressures are you guys running?

Thanks for your help.

I run 36, my driving is mostly motorway and duals, its all about fuel for me, plus the s line suspension is firm anyway ;-) (on 225 18s)

I run 36, my driving is mostly motorway and duals, its all about fuel for me, plus the s line suspension is firm anyway ;-) (on 225 18s)

Your the same as myself I am all about the fuel also!lol .. I know the S-Line is a bit firmer and I wouldn't change it as it handles excellently but if I could just make it a little less rough on the country roads I have use that would be great. I might reduce it slightly and even make all tyres the same pressure.

Cheers

I run fully loaded pressures as advised in the manual. I have 19s and run 39 for the fronts and 44 for the rears.

sticker on my door says 29 all round,A4 avant.
that's what I go with and it seems ok

Thanks for the replies, reduced the pressure a bit last night and feels way better this morning! :)