Tyre pressure for 3.0 tdi with 225 50 17

A

And1

Hi all I've just fitted a set of audi 17inch y spoke off a a4 sport model on my 3.0 tdi 272ps saloon can anyone help with correct pressures ? I guess the closest match would be a 3.0 tdi 218 sport quattro I've put 34 in front and 32 rear for now. I've only got the pressure sticker for the 19inch rims I've stored. I've noticed it rides more smoothly and has less road noise and better mpg now

Hi!
I own a 3.0 218 sport quattro and I've also mounted 17" wheels with Nokian WR D3 225/50 R17 94H tyres. I asked myself what is the good pressure for them and after very short researches (I looked on the driver's door, is there a sticker) I've put 2.3 bars in all 4 :D. I am also interested in what would be the best pressure

Reactions: And1
My 3.0 TDI came with 17" wheels from new, tyre pressures are 2.4.bar all round.
I have to say I like the 17s, I tried some 18s on it and it didn't ride so well so I got the 17s it came with refurbed and my intentions is to just keep the car with them on. I have another set of 17s in fact with winter tyres so the nice shiny refurbed ones are tucked up in their bed for winter now :)

Reactions: And1