Tyre Pressure - 19's

Dubjam

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Solutions
Reaction score
I obtain this from another Audi site, as 19's where an option without Magride in some countries, but the pressure seem awfully low for a light load

235 x 35 x 19

Front - 33
Rear - 30

Has anyone used these pressures on an A3 with 19's?

Pressures

I know its not the same but I have some Primacy 4 16's and I run them at 35psi as well.
I dont bother with the different PSI from front and rear and never had a problem or uneven wear.

My partner has a civic on 18's and she runs them at 34psi which is on the door.

I’m running 38 psi front 36psi rear on my 19” mate on my s3

I'm wondering if the reduced pressures stated are to allow more comfort on non S3's (which will come with Magride)..

Something doesnt add up with those figures
Why on a A3 does it state 33psi on 19's High performance but then on the exact same tyres for the S3 they are asking for 39psi
The weight on the A3 and S3 are going to be pretty much the same,

Something doesnt add up with those figures
Why on a A3 does it state 33psi on 19's High performance but then on the exact same tyres for the S3 they are asking for 39psi
The weight on the A3 and S3 are going to be pretty much the same,

Not really.

Weight of engine and ancilleries, quattro, haldex etc.

That an official Audi document.

And I'd guess some aspect of the correlation between tyre compliance, suspension compliance, NVH, usage scenarios etc. etc. will affect the chosen pressures.

Reactions: Dubjam

They are all S3 PSI's.

Looking for non S3 with factory 19's. but I admit, I am hoping someone from Europe will chime in where that was possible to purchase such a car and get a door sticker as its unlikely people bought A3's with Mag and 19's :)

The documentation above is genuine Audi though from the handbook

Reactions: pburv
They are all S3 PSI's.

Looking for non S3 with factory 19's. but I admit, I am hoping someone from Europe will chime in where that was possible to purchase such a car and get a door sticker as its unlikely people bought A3's with Mag and 19's :)

The documentation above is genuine Audi though from the handbook
Sorry mate didn't realize yours wasn't an S3.
Quite a rare option on your car then?

Sorry mate didn't realize yours wasn't an S3.
Quite a rare option on your car then?

A standard option in most countries, but not offered to the UK without Magneride...presumably as of the state of our roads!

Reactions: pburv
I run 36 rear 39 front on S3 as per the table.

Surprised at the difference but yet perhaps due to weight and comfort.