Tyre Dressing

S3LOK

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good tyre dressing. I'm currently using FinishKare but it flirts off onto the car panels. I mainly get this problem when i driving on the motorways at town driving is fine.

Fireball tyre wax go gloss or matt finish, great stuff and good value for money

Reactions: SPIKE_
My local detailer uses Nanolex on mine. Lasts around 1200 miles on average I’m told.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Waxaddict Slick Tyre dressing/Feeder...... Awesome product and lasts! used loads over the years, Carbon Collective Sateen is good too

Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel for me

Tried quite a few in my time & always come back to this one

We all have our fave's :thumbs up:

Can anyone recommend a good tyre dressing. I'm currently using FinishKare but it flirts off onto the car panels. I mainly get this problem when i driving on the motorways at town driving is fine.

I’ve tried lots and favour Valet Pro applied by brush. For quick top ups the spray on carplan tyre slik works OK if it’s dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One I have tried recently and have really enjoyed and will continue to use is the Gyeon Tire Gel...leaves a perfect satin finish that I like and lasts longer than most previous tire shines that I have used...

And with it being gel type consistancy, a little goes a LONG way!

Reactions: scotty76
Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel for me

Tried quite a few in my time & always come back to this one

We all have our fave's :thumbs up:

I always return to the Megs as well. Looks good and lasts longer than anything else I've tried for the same sort of price. Can't say I've noticed any flicking off either.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
im finding my carpro perl to be working a lot better in the warmer weather, guess its going off better before i wipe off the excess.
in the cold i end up wiping most of it off, unless left for a good long time

Reactions: Jassyo06
Have always used carplan tyre slick but I recently started using chrome pink, its a cleaner I was recommended for the inside of my lorry and its fantastic on tyres.

Megs enduarance. Tried a few, but always come back to this.

I use Meguires gel for a wet look or CarPro Perl if I want a satin finish. Both easy to apply and last a decent amount of time