Tyre choice.

Compkiler

Reaction score
Guys, where do you go for your tyres? Im looking to get a winter set but trying to find the cheapest places online atm...

I have Contisport Contact 3 on atm all round!

Me too , love the Contis .
Never bothered with a winter set really , the 4x4 has always been enough .
Round and black seem like a good place though .

I ended up buying mine from Audi. They store the summers or winters for me. I pay one price for fitting that gets me 2 changes for the one price. Yes I paid more for the tyres in the first instance but I aint got no room for storing tyres nor the inclination to do so either.
The Audi fitting price is not expensive compared to what I could find at the time and like I say, it includes 2 changes for the one price too.
No cost for storing of the tyres at Audi either.
As above though, I can vouch for Blackcircles, mytyres and have used them before.

+1 for BlackCircles too.

I ended up buying mine from Audi. They store the summers or winters for me. I pay one price for fitting that gets me 2 changes for the one price. Yes I paid more for the tyres in the first instance but I aint got no room for storing tyres nor the inclination to do so either.
The Audi fitting price is not expensive compared to what I could find at the time and like I say, it includes 2 changes for the one price too.
No cost for storing of the tyres at Audi either.
As above though, I can vouch for Blackcircles, mytyres and have used them before.

Didn't know Audi offered this service, it this open to anyone or was it because you purchased your motor from them?