1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Twitter Question.

Louay Mar 15, 2015

1. Louay

Louay Registered User

Hi,

If i have a friend called (A) that i follow and they follow me and likewise they have a friend called (B) that i have yet to approve (B's) follower request. If (A) writes a status that i reply to will (B) see my reply on (A's) timeline as i have yet to approve their request to follow me?

Please could someone clarify an amatuer to Twitter!

thanks

Lou

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

@Louay You can see your friends (A) timeline and he can yours, So can (B) see both.
    But I think by you saying you not approved someone, that you have your account set to private.
    If you have your account set to private (b) cannot see your timeline.
    Till you approve their request.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Twitter-Account-Private

4. Louay

Louay Registered User

Thanks for the reply.

But can (B, friends with A But not me) see a reply that I make on A's timeline or if were to favourite something A. posts? So can B see any interaction I have with A as I have yet to approve B and my account is set to private. so? @Ghost

5. Ghost

Ghost Booooooo! Gold Supporter

B cannot see what you tweet.

B will see what A tweets, B may see A tweeting you @ (your twitter name) but not your reply.

B “can” see A is following you, but not who you're following.

Best thing if it’s that important, set up that scenario when you with 3 friends and see what you can and cannot see.

Btw.. is ( B ) Jeremy Clarkson, and you don’t want him to see you're after his job?
    :D

Louay likes this.