Twitchy rear end

Drue1

Reaction score
When I go over a bump you rear end feels twitchy from left to right,You can't see if following me but I can feel it when driving
I don't know what coilovers are on the car or if anything else is done but I should have the time this week once my old evo shell goes then I will have the space to have a look,Anything to look out for when have a route around
cheers Stewart

Rear end too stiff maybe?

Its hard to explain but to me it feels like I go over a bump in the road and nothing is holding the rear axel and it moves to the left,its not doing that because the wife followed me home for an hour and I said does the car look like its moving to to left and she said no
Something is naffed on it

Try pushing the rear end left to right while car is parked, could be rear axle bushes.

Cheers I will try that,My evo shell has gone so I've got space now to take this apart and have a look proper

Has it just started doing this or same since u bought the car??

Since I bought the car
Tried pushing the rear end side to side but it don't move its solid but I will try and have a look sometime this week ;)

Got back off my holiday and had some time to look and found there is a nut and bolt though my right shock but my left shock there is a bolt but what was a nut on the end sheared off so its just a bolt
Went to tps to get a pair of nuts and bolts as I thought might as well change both Audi gave me the wrong part number because when he gave me the bolts they was way too small so we found the right one but it comes as just a bolt and no nut.......Baffeled....... So why has mine got a nut and bolt and the guy said they don't come with nuts on the end so can anyone clear this up for me,Doe it come with a nut on the end or not as I've ordered two bolts
Cheers Stewart

Mine does exactly the same, it's feels as if the rear anti roll bar is too stiff. A sort of waddle over potholes.

Its done it from when I got it and everything was standard. Has 20mm apex lowering springs on now and it's still the same.