TW@TTing posts!

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
Managed to find a post sticking out of the ground today that was not well marked or had any sighs to warn of it being there, the 1st i knew it was there when i backed into the tw@t!

Can i do the land owners?

img1421ba.jpg
img1422kh.jpg

i would say no you can't do the land owner. should of checked before reversing. but thats my opinion

I was gonna say to you, three letters PDC.

Oopps, the owner doesnt have to mark it, its his land etc so he could say what were you on it for! Sorry matey. Will it polish out???

Oopps, the owner doesnt have to mark it, its his land etc so he could say what were you on it for! Sorry matey. Will it polish out???

No mate, the polish wont fix this one, but I have a mate who is a dab hand at fixing at fixing stuff like this and I trade time with him so it wont cost me anything apart from paint, i work for him for free and he works for me for free, He is the paint sprayer for all the main dealers in Northampton, they get the work in and he does if for them, so I will be fitting the sensors and then a bit of rubbing/filling then a blast with the paint gun and all will be forgiven,

The annoying factor is i was meant to fit the sensors 2 weeks ago and never got round to it, so this is my punishment for being a lazy so and so, :banghead: it could have been a lot worse.

would sensors pick that up anyway? its a small target area
btw I reckon you got off light you could have done some serious damage..........good luck getting it fixed though

What's the big fat white line for that you've parked over?

Hey least you can get it sorted and get the sensors fitted. Pics when done.

now with the sensors, they colour is a slightly darker, but when the bumper is re painted the guy will blow the sensors over for me,
Took about 3 hours to fi, most of that time was getting the bumper off and all the fiddly bits inside that took the time up, once the bumper was off it was drilled and fitted in 30 mins and the it was the button up, enjoy

07de0638.jpg

I (ashamedly) did exactly the same thing a couple of years ago in Sheffield centre in a Volvo T5.

It was dark and raining and I was dropping someone in town and the post was lower than the back end and unpainted!

Was cursing myself all the way to the bodyshop!

New bumper, spray job, £500- gutted.

At least I'm more observant now!

the fix is under way,

well Iv decided to hit a few things that are not right at the same time, dink here and there and a key mark where some kind human decided to scratch it,

here is today's action, got to go back tomorrow and mop it all up and glaze the rest of the car,

a1d74020.jpg

17b80190.jpg

2882bda7.jpg

b237cd98.jpg

c66a39f4.jpg

75bdb0c1.jpg

821cd70a.jpg