TVS Gearbox software

Moranatang

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has TVS software on the Stronic box and wondering what its like compared to stock Ive seen CLP are my closet dealers anyone ever used them ?

Yes, I've had it done fairly recently on mine so I can't say too much until I've driven it more. That said there is an improvement, notably in sport. From factory the car would hang on to 2nd gear for all its worth, screaming away to the redline, with the tune it shifts into 3rd sooner.

In standard 'D' the usual lag associated with the gearbox is reduced somewhat.

EDIT - mine wasn't done at the place you mention, I had it done at STA in Buckinghamshire.

Can i ask what kickdown is like in Dynamic is there any lag as currently mine is suffering from major lag it revs up and hesitates on the gear then finally selects the gear then goes.
Which one did you go for Stage 2+ or just the driveability package

Can i ask what kickdown is like in Dynamic is there any lag as currently mine is suffering from major lag it revs up and hesitates on the gear then finally selects the gear then goes.
Which one did you go for Stage 2+ or just the driveability package
Apologies, I'd forgotten about this until now!

Lag in dynamic is minimal IMO, mind you it was before I had the box tuned. My real issue was the lag in standard drive mode. Having said that it's never been anything like you describe above.

I had the stage 2+ as recommended to me by the chap at STA, I dont recal his name now but he's a decent bloke, seems very clued up and friendly.

I'm running stage 3 tvs on 7 speed box and it's been great so far I had an issue crop up on launching before the map and its sorted that. I drive 95% in manual mode but in sport its very quick when u jump on the throttle to the next gear sounds good to a bit like dsg fart then ur off