Tvs engineering

Moranatang

Reaction score
I’m looking at going stage 1 as my warranty is about up has anyone used Tvs software there dsg software is suppose to the one and sorts out all the factory niggles and they also do a ecu package as well

You would get better gains upgrading the intake (including turbo inlet pipe) and then going for a custom tune to your mods. Stage 1 is way better than stock but is a little conservative by comparison.

I had the TVS DSG remap done at the same time as the Revo stage 1 engine remap. I have remapped engines before and got the results I expected. The gearbox remap was a bit of a revelation. In auto mode it feels as though it is working in harmony with the car much more than before when it just wanted to be in 7th gear all the time.

I’m delighted with both.

I’m too looking at Stage 1 and been quoted with R600 intake and turbo intake pipe. Are these really necessary for stage 1??
I know it will help keeping engine cool just if required that’s all?

The intake and elbow gain a bit more power. The gearbox stuff sounds the biz Clp in Sheffield are the closest to me and offer the ecu package as well on a bit of a deal