TV in motion via RNS-E

I'm sure Nathan N8KOW had someone fit it in his so he could play ps2 on the move ..not literally lol but maybe pm him id like to know to tbh

Anyone know anyone who can do this?

MarcQuinlivan is the mod king - but he doesnt seem to post much anymore.

I think S8Craig can sort it out. Do a search for him or try tclsatnav.com

Satnav systems.com is supposed to be a reputable site but I think they're based in London

HazzyDayz offer the VIM hack. About £50 from memory. Or you can attempt it yourself with the right software...

Do it yourself for free, its easy and only needs a couple of blank CD's.

Has anyone bought one of these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-new-TV-...14&_trkparms=72:1689|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

£269 from ebay

says it comes with all the bits you need to fit it

Ive looked into all this in the past but this is way to expensive... The little digital boxes in asda and maplins are only 20 to 30 quid and Ive looked on the back and there 12 volts which i think you need for a car ,I'm sure you could easy add one to your car you just got to make sure it has audio red and white which most of them do and a vid out that's all that ones got on the bay .Then get an amplified antenna of ebay you have to run them up each side of the front widow screen if you have tints... I just need video in motion cable i think and I'm pretty sure you could have a DVD tv setup in the glove box for 100 quid not including the tv in motion lead....