Turning sharp noise ie parking

Briggzy

Reaction score
Hi,

I've noticed a horrible squeaking noise while turning nearly full lock mostly when travelling slow (I.e while parking) it seems to be coming from the rubber gaiter.

I'm wondering wether this is normal and should I be contacting audi about it?

I have a video but won't let me upload for some reason so here's a screenshot of the gaiter I am referring to.

Thanks in advance
16ee424e524c874f2c420fc152df6f11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It’s a problem with the site and video format of the iPhone I think. Can you post it on YouTube? If not send it to me and I’ll do it.

I got a horrendous squeal yday but I thought it was the brakes. Went away after 4 miles.

It’s a problem with the site and video format of the iPhone I think. Can you post it on YouTube? If not send it to me and I’ll do it.

I got a horrendous squeal yday but I thought it was the brakes. Went away after 4 miles.
Thanks mate, I'm trying to upload from a Samsung s8. It says wrong mime type or something along those lines.
Also just tried to send it you via pm but will only allow pictures even if i select attach file.

I just listened to it with my earphones. Ohhh my ears. Give me the model etc so I put that in the description. it’s the CV BOOT.

It's not very pleasant is it. Sorry about your ears.

It's a 2016 1.4 tfsi

Thanks

Reactions: WesT-gefül