Turbo Throttle pipe?

isimpoi

Reaction score
So looking at upgrading the Turbo throttle pipe on my 2011 Audi S3 and wondered what pipe I need? Since I see some have an extra pipe and others don't like so:

But there are others like this:

What is that extra bit for?

Pretty sure that the extra piece is where the dv goes to on the s3.
A3 k03 is in a different position I think

it was just that I noticed someone was selling an 2009 audi s3 standard throttle pipe and it didn't have it so bit confused haha

The extra piece is for the DV on the S3. The K03 has the DV on the turbo so no need for the extra bit unless you relocate the DV

Reactions: isimpoi
ah ok, I'll have to have a look at mine tonight and see what mine looks like assuming mine will be with the extra DV part

Your 2011 will have the DV at the front off of the throttle pipe like mine. I just fitted the CTS throttle pipe, check my thread if your interested.

For your info I have the same configuration S3 as you and I upgraded to the Revo pipe which fits well and allows me to fit the post intercooler water methanol injector. You will need to swap over the MAP sensor and get a little creative with regard to installation as it needs to be position so as to not interfere with the radiator fan operation.