Turbo surge

jannie6

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new to this site, I'm hoping that someone could answer my question or maybe just give me some advise.

I have a 2005 Audi A4 b7 2.0tdi 140 with 118k miles on the clocks. I get turbo surge on accelerator lift off. The car has never done this when I bought the car, only started doing it about 5 months after I got the car. (also need to mention that this is my first diesel car)

I have reconditioned the turbo, I have a brand new egr bought from Audi, and a brand new N75 also bought from Audi, but the turbo still surges and that annoying sound irritates me.

Is there anyone out there who can tell me why or how this problem all of a sudden just appeared, and is there anyone who can tell me how to fix this problem?

Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi, Welcome to audi-sport.net. If you put a post up in the A4 b7 section you will get more replies to your question. Where you located? Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks alot for the tip. I'm from south Africa, I only have this one pic of my car at the moment

Attachments

• WP_20130920_001.jpg
    WP_20130920_001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106