Turbo supplier recommendations?

darren t

Reaction score
Hi there after a replacement turbo for my pd170 anyone recommend a good supplier with a good price preferably a new actuator not a refurbished one!????
Looking for tried and tested supplier mines starting too burn some oil!

Reactions: OliNix
Is the oil pressure good on the car, The first thing that usually goes when there are oil pressure issues is the turbo.

runs perfect and I've never seen the oil pressure light, just oil low light started coming on did have it mapped ) months ago and I've checked intercooler and there was my missing oil lol!

Well managed too source a turbo today ACP turbos in Milton Keynes 280 plus my old turbo but he let me give him a turbo I had in the garage instead looks ok defo not genuine but assures me it's a mellet char!
I've ordered a brand new actuator from Germany so I'm just going too fit this a see were I stand maybe swap actuator when new one arrives but this should be good for now it's holding pressure so no leaks
Here a few pics

Well managed to change manifold and turbo what a little pig those 2 rear nuts on the turbo are too get at lol
Manifold was in a right state too much on the boost
Lost daylight so a good prime tomorrow and oil filter change she good too go again, hopefully no more oil being used!