Turbo Muffler delete k04

Lee.25

Reaction score
Hello

any of you guys ever fitted the turbo muffler delete on the k04 on here ? If so is it a f**ker to fit and does it actually do anything like is it actually worth the money ?

Hello

any of you guys ever fitted the turbo muffler delete on the k04 on here ? If so is it a f**ker to fit and does it actually do anything like is it actually worth the money ?

The muffler delete comes with the CTS turbo to inter cooler pipe kit. You have to take the wing liner out to get decent access. It is a bit of a tight area to get to but not to tough.

Does it do anything? It removes a restriction from the air intake so must do something to improve airflow to the engine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The muffler delete comes with the CTS turbo to inter cooler pipe kit. You have to take the wing liner out to get decent access. It is a bit of a tight area to get to but not to tough.

Does it do anything? It removes a restriction from the air intake so must do something to improve airflow to the engine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right okay I got the forge motorsport muffler delete I did look at the cts one but went for the forged one in the end you no which must be bassically the same just diff name ? ... that’s alright then I had a look before looked a bit of a pig to do buti thought I’d ask if any one had done so yeah il take out wheel arch liner and what not ... oh really well il soon find out once I’ve fitted it I suppose thanks mechanic 69