1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turbo Inlet pipe and throttle body pipe - is it worth replacing?

Nozrul Islam Sep 29, 2018

1. Nozrul Islam

Nozrul Islam Active Member

2.0T Special Edition.

Are there any benefits of replacing theses? Any recommendations which to go for?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

The TIP is worth doing , wether replacing the other is questionable in standard tune, it may have a marginal impact but I doubt you'd notice it , the TIP is the best route with standard tune or stage 1.

4. Nozrul Islam

Okay, which brand Rob?

5. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

I don't think there are too many to choose from really, the 034 TIP is a good choice , I use one and problem free.

6. Just Rob.

I don't think there are too many to choose from really, the 034 TIP is a good choice , I use one and problem free.

7. Nozrul Islam

Any idea Where's the best place to buy from ?

8. Just Rob.

I'm not sure who's selling them retail , I purchased mine along with the 034 HFC from another member on the site, but a web search should bring up a good selection .

9. Nozrul Islam

Weren't you selling one once?

10. Just Rob.

When I had the airbox removed and a cone filter I didn't use it I put it up for sale and had no takers for it ,so just put it back on and that's where its been since.

11. Nozrul Islam

Is it red, if so I'd be interested if you ever decide to sell it.

12. Just Rob.

nah, its black i'm afraid …...but black is the new red...

Dani_B19 and Nozrul Islam like this.
  13. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

14. Just Rob.

just for you chap...

[​IMG]

15. Nozrul Islam

Thanks Pal, done a quick search online, no one seems sell much of it however found ECS ones and cheaper but not too sure about ECS.

16. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

There was a thread a while ago and a guy bought a chinese ebay jobby and wasn't bad quality.

Other option is the 034 one from awesome gti mate.

Nozrul Islam likes this.
  17. AudiB720TS

AudiB720TS Active Member

You can get the "G Plus" TIP from eBay/Alibaba cheap(er). You can get any color, and ask them to not print logos on it if you'd like.

18. Nozrul Islam

Mate, do you link to that please ?

19. AudiB720TS

AudiB720TS Active Member

Their official website is gplusmotor.com
    I see the TIP is not listed there but reach out to them and they can probably make you a one off.