Turbo elbow for CTS Turbo Intake

Reckz

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm going to go stage 2 soon and need to upgrade the turbo inlet elbow I was wondering which one would fit the CTS Turbo Intake I currently have on my 2018 RS3 Saloon (DAZA)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm going to go stage 2 soon and need to upgrade the turbo inlet elbow I was wondering which one would fit the CTS Turbo Intake I currently have on my 2018 RS3 Saloon (DAZA)
Sorry no idea about CTS but I'm running the APR open intake at stage 2 and that works well with the Forge elbow pipe

Hi, I know this question is a week old now but thought I would give you some advice. I also have a 2018 RS3 saloon and the CTS air intake. I am using a forge turbo elbow. Hope this helps.

Hi, I know this question is a week old now but thought I would give you some advice. I also have a 2018 RS3 saloon and the CTS air intake. I am using a forge turbo elbow. Hope this helps.
thanks for the reply I decided to go full Eventuri instead

Reactions: Blue Beast