Turbo Downpipe & Sport Cat

PastS1Owner

Reaction score
Anyone fitted one of these to their car?
Fitted one to a Focus ST and it made a huge difference to spool up etc.

Got an MTM downpipe on order, as I already have the rear silencer.
DTYME83

Reactions: PastS1Owner
I cant see it on their website?

How much is it? I was looking at Scorpion.

Phone Kim @QS tuning. The total package will cost around 3k @skiman

hey guys im new on audi sport however i've been floating around for the past year! I'm active on the A1 forum however. I've had S1 since june/july 2014. Introduction over :)

I have a milltek full turbo back non res system fitted to my car and the noise is phenomenal!!! But when crusing on motorway is the same as standard due to valve in backbox! Was a noticeable difference when fitted and its evenmore outrageous now running revo stage 2

Cheers Tony

i have vids of car on dyno! Can send to anyone who wants it as i can't seem to upload pics/vids from phone just now :-/ also duno print out!

Cheers Tony

531nm is simply insane! Would love to hear more of the Milltek. Got any videos of it on the road?

531nm is simply insane! Would love to hear more of the Milltek. Got any videos of it on the road?

No not yet! Clutch has started to slip slightly. Going to order a uprated one sometime this week so will get some proper vids once fitted! :D

Will you upgrade the flywheel at the same time or is it unnecessary?

Will you upgrade the flywheel at the same time or is it unnecessary?

If i was to get a sintered clutch yes because it will eat flywheels for fun due the aggressive on/off but im going to go for a uprated sachs sre organic clutch and pressure plate rated at 550nm+ I will however change flywheel and slave cylinder with oem sachs as precaution cause I don't want to be pulling gearbox out more than once lol

I will be doing this myself so will take pics of process!

Definitely keen to see that. Thanks for taking the time to do it :)

Did you get any clutch slip with stage one?