Tuning box for 130 Diesel

Starry

S3 8V saloon... APR Stage 2....(-:
Reaction score
im looking to map/box my 52 plate 130 sport just wondered if anyone had any veiws on the best one or way ie box or map. also cost im in bristol..
thanks in advance.

I had a tuning box when I had a diesel and I must say it worked well. I gained another 30.5 bhp (rolling roaded) fuel economy was better too! They work by increasing fuel pressure, or so I'm told. A remap is better all round but you have the option of removing a tuning box. For example I sold mine to a skoda driver when I sold my A4. Also for servicing etc. Don't but cheaply though, I paid £469 for mine which is top end money but my car was a year old at the time.

thanks for the reply what one was it you bought?

Currently pondering this question myself.

Have a powerklick box to try, but then, I might sell it on and go with a remap.
Choices choices...

£250 for a remap at the Chip'N'Spin rolling road day at Bromsgrove? Then you can get it rolling roaded too :)

I'd spotted that, I am quite tempted :)

I ran PSI Powerbox on my 2 130 TDi's for over 25k combined and had no bother ever. I even had a switch wired into the glovebox so I could turn it on and off... as needed (wife driving) Got my second one on ebay for £75

I know where there is a Dragon Tuning box for sale. The lady wants £100 + p&p.

Basically, I fitted this about a year ago, but recently her husband passed away & I was then asked to remove it for her so she could sell the car.

If anyone is interested I can gladly pass her details on, but please bear in mind her husband has recently passed away, therefore I would expect no-one to try to barter for this unit & take it at the price which it is.

PM me for details only if 100% interested.

Cheers, Shane