TTS ????????

steeve

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a TTS, so would appreciate any owners comments, good or bad.

I know these are 4WD and have more BHP but just how much else is different from a TT ? Brakes suspension etc etc

Thanks STEVE.....................

get the RS. Was playing about in a new one the other day. the 5 cylinder is back!

Thinking of getting a TTS, so would appreciate any owners comments, good or bad.

I know these are 4WD and have more BHP but just how much else is different from a TT ? Brakes suspension etc etc

Thanks STEVE.....................

I don't own one, but the difference between the TT and the TTS is the same as having a A3 2.0T Quattro and a S3 as they share the same running gear. The TTS has a bigger turbo, different intercooler, bigger brakes plus the different exhaust and styling. They are 65bhp more from factory but if your thinking of tuning a TTS in the future then there is a lot more scope due to the bigger turbo and beefed up internals.

get the RS. Was playing about in a new one the other day. the 5 cylinder is back!

Sadly I just dont have TT RS money. I have seen a couple of bad reviews, perhaps I'd rather have a Cayman?

Hi there, ive owned mine for around 9 months now and I absolutely love it, mines has been superchipped and it goes like a fu£kin rocket. There is nothing i dont like about it, thought the lack of space might go against it but with the back seats down i can get 3 golf bags in.

Best audi i've ever owned to be honest and i've had s3, rs4, q7, tt roadster and s8

Update, ordered my TTS in July and received last week of November. Sadly the weather has been total crap, so its been sat in the garage most of the time.
It looks great and I'm looking forward to getting out and about in it.

The Audi TTS can be used in the rain you know!!! :yum:

Get out and enjoy your new car...