TTS Tyre Lifespan

Datastorm

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but I can't find an answer from searching the forum.

Have a 2018 TTS fitted with 20" Yokohama Advan Sport (OE Audi) tyres, so far the car has done 5k miles and the tyres are still in great shape. Now I don't drive the car like a boy racer, honestly most of the time I'm gentle with it and drive it perfectly sensibly..... although I promise I do boot it when the opportunity presents itself, but that is infrequent given the roads around here.

Given the fact its Quattro I'm assuming all 4 tyres will pretty much need replacing at the same time, although the power is being split between the front and the back.... but how long have others found a set to last? Appreciate this is a subjective question, just curious what others have achieved. Given the fact a new set is gonna be about £800, I'm getting paranoid.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

When I traded in my 2015 launch model TTS for new RS3 it had 22k miles on the original hankooks and they still had plenty life in them :blink: I would just drive the car and enjoy

Reactions: Datastorm
When I traded in my 2015 launch model TTS for new RS3 it had 22k miles on the original hankooks and they still had plenty life in them :blink: I would just drive the car and enjoy

I will sleep better tonight now ;)