TTS steering wheel on S3

larbel

Reaction score
Hmm.. Looks like a nice mod for the PFL S3, the owner trimmed the S3 badge to fit too, but wondering if the extra buttons would have any function on PFL S3s... I asked the guy but haven't gotten any response yet, the TTS wheel can be had for about US$970 or so, and I guess my current S3 wheel can fetch like half of that? IMO, it looks better than the FL S3 steering as well, comments?

500 wKgH0Fev5z2AU6G4AASWMFI9atY002
500 wKgH31ev5ziAXSczAATdXOa0zMk073

Reactions: rasA4 and rcnacura
I'm not convinced it's worth the outlay. No doubt it'll be up someone's street though.

Reactions: TDI-line, rcnacura, S32B and 1 other person
What I've seen before. The extra buttons don't have any function.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am not sure I see the point of a flat bottomed wheel.

Am I the only one who thinks that?

Reactions: Scottyg
Have you got a flat bottom wheel? I fitted one and it felt like i was driving a new car!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and batch
Both turn the wheels and both are circular (in the most part) and have some buttons to fiddle with things. See no point in changing.

Reactions: richinsoton, Zak0123 and azibux1

Look nicer (IMO) and makes it easier to get in and out of a car with sport seats/high bolsters (IMO).

Reactions: DJAlix
Both turn the wheels and both are circular (in the most part) and have some buttons to fiddle with things. See no point in changing.

The same can be argued for Golf R vs S3, Civic vs Ferrari etc etc LOL Personally, I always think the PFL steering wheel looks a little "chubby".. The FL and the TT steering wheel just look more in proportion with rest of the instruments IMO.

And so, the individual buttons can be programmed with VCDS??

Most Possibly!!!! Flat bottomed wheel is one of the best ergonomic features IMHO.

Makes it easier getting in and out of the car for one but most certainly gives you a great holding/purchase point when needing to take a tight corner.

I actually think it's one of the best steering wheels across the Audi range and I prefered it to the one on the new R8 V10+

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68
The same can be argued for Golf R vs S3, Civic vs Ferrari etc etc LOL Personally, I always think the PFL steering wheel looks a little "chubby".. The FL and the TT steering wheel just look more in proportion with rest of the instruments IMO.

Extra buttons can be activated for use, not individually tho.

The new virtual cockpit steering wheel has a smaller cush and is slightly larger ie... diameter wise than the older car l don't see the point fitting the TTS wheel given the expense...

Reactions: Don76