TTRS

Rs3ego

Reaction score
Hi guys. Can someone advise me if the TTRS steering wheel will fit direct to my RS3? Has anyone done this and was there any issues encountered?

Thanks

Its not a direct fit no

Infinite performance in Glasgow have done a few retrofits

Sure it requires new modules , wiring and coding

Okay that’s good to know. I work in Glasgow so I will speak to them and see what they can do for me.
Thanks for the info

Think you can supply your own parts if you can find them cheaper than they source them from Audi too

Its not a direct fit no

Infinite performance in Glasgow have done a few retrofits

Sure it requires new modules , wiring and coding

Wouldn’t use them personally, heard a few bad things about them from various sources, however that was on the tuning side. ExoTune not assist? More reputable and have been around a lot longer

Do you mean Ecotune? I did think of them but woudnt be sure if they would do something like this? I may be wrong!

Reactions: FBF01
Do you mean Ecotune? I did think of them but woudnt be sure if they would do something like this? I may be wrong!

sorry, predictive text, yes, EcoTune. Had my car tuned by them along with other services, few friends have also, and nothing but positive feedback about them. Worthwhile asking them and see what they say. Word of mouth is important to me as well as time in the game, not saying you shouldn’t speak to Infinite, your car not mine, just not for me.

Reactions: Rs3ego
I’ve bought a few things from them
Before but I’ve never had them do any work on my car.

I’ll get in contact with them and have a chat. Like you say, I’d also rather use a reputable company which has good reviews through word and mouth

Will they fit direct to my original steering wheel?

I can’t recommend these for self fitting.
I have a set for my S7, and there are no instructions on how to retrofit these to the steering wheel.
Unless your having a professional fit them, your better off investing in a wheel with these already fitted.

I've used Ecotune in the past and nothing but praise for them but not 100% sure if they do retrofits.

They told my buddy they wouldn't fit an exhaust to his Golf R as he hadn't purchased it through them and was their policy not to fit parts they don't supply which is fair enough as they were probably concerned about any comeback if the exhaust wasn't 100% ok

I can’t recommend these for self fitting.
I have a set for my S7, and there are no instructions on how to retrofit these to the steering wheel.
Unless your having a professional fit them, your better off investing in a wheel with these already fitted.

So you didn’t fit them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you didn’t fit them ?

No. Still boxed.

To fit it requires significant modification of the steering wheel boss, including drilling and cutting holes in order to mount the the actual buttons. Not something I’m willing to do on a £1000+ steering wheel (custom carbon job from Neiderfaktor a few years ago)

Neiderfakto themselves were useless and refused to supply any diagrams on where to cut etc, and they wouldn’t take the wheel and retrofit for it for me. They are also now bankrupt :bye: