Ttrs front grill

Marco_b7cab

Reaction score
Evening guys, I'm after a ttrs front grill for my 8j tt there's loads on eBay is there any which I should avoid? Or are they all the same quality?
Thanks in advance guys

Look at Xenonz.co.uk

They do aftermarket ones that are made from a thicker plastic so dont break as easily as a lot of the ebay ones

Thanks Chelsea I'll be getting one on order hopefully next week, I have a red tt so that pic has made my mind up looks . I'll post some pics soon,

Thanks Chelsea I'll be getting one on order hopefully next week, I have a red tt so that pic has made my mind up looks . I'll post some pics soon,

If your based in the UK check out the TT-forum...I have a genuine one for sale up on there :)

Hi, I have also just recently purchased a grill from Xenon UK. I had to cut through some foam and a bit of plastic behind the original grill and then paint the crash bar black, but it's on now and fits perfectly apart from the bits we had to do to make it fit!

IMG 4100