TTE500+ Upgrade Performance Turbocharger 2.5 TFSI TTRS 8J / RS3 8P/8V.1 / RSQ3 /RS3 8V

Hey now that the first rs3 has the TTE625 in is it possible of upgrading the stock turbo to a 625 ? And how much ? Can we run it at low boost with stock internal ??
Im waiting to hear about it aswell. I did hear the water and oil lines are different so its not really a direct bolt on to current RS3 8v model... eager to hear more.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

TTE625 info will be shared in a separate thread soon once all details finalized

Reactions: Remarcabull
Im waiting to hear about it aswell. I did hear the water and oil lines are different so its not really a direct bolt on to current RS3 8v model... eager to hear more.
No you hear wrong... Unless from me its not true :whip:

100-200Kmh result shared by Tom Wrigley in his RS3 8V TTE500 MRC

7.64SEC Corrected and verified (VBOX DATA)

Placing 14th on the owners board

Spec :

TTE500 Turbo
BCS 3 inch Downpipe
Wagner EVO 3 Intercooler
ARMA Intake
MRC Software
McLaren 650s Wheels
Tom Wrigley racing AP Brakes all round
MSS Suspension
Shell Vpower

Was mapped at 505ps but since made few mods to help breath(Intake and cat) and not dyno'd yet so on the board as 5XXPS . Few mods planned again end of the month for more HP/Torque and map tweak so will be interesting to see new times..

Check Tom's Facebook page for custom brake kits
https://www.facebook.com/tomwrigleyracing/

Email: tomwrigleyracing@outlook.com

So Tom dropped the car been back to MRC Tuning for a map tweak...

As you see more power now at 517ps but what counts now 696Nm

new PB 100-200kmh 6.89 seconds !

(Result is on shell vpower no wmi)

Reactions: S3 Turbo and Remarcabull
So Tom dropped the car been back to MRC Tuning for a map tweak...

As you see more power now at 517ps but what counts now 696Nm

new PB 100-200kmh 6.89 seconds !

(Result is on shell vpower no wmi)

I would be so happy with this tune

Reactions: S3 Turbo
Hi what's the different between TTE500 and TTE500S .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi what's the different between TTE500 and TTE500S .
Only colour/coatings. We did "S" to celebrate:footy: Germany's world cup football win...

Cost is 400.00 euro more

Only colour/coatings. We did "S" to celebrate:footy: Germany's world cup football win...

Cost is 400.00 euro more

Thanks buddy!! Noted .

Reactions: TTE Si
RS3 8V TTE500 by AtomicWorx
Software by MG-Racing
509PS 672Nm
#TTEPOWER #TTE500 #RS3 #TTRS #TTEORNOTHING

Just quick photo comparison of 2 TTE500 2.5tfsi turbos.

1 being brand new stock from BorgWarner then Upgraded. The other is a used customer supplied Unit, reconditioned and upgraded.

As you see Recon Used looks pretty dam nice, I personally feel little nicer in some respects.

We put a lot of effort in to make our Recon upgrade as good as they are....

Just quick photo comparison of 2 TTE500 2.5tfsi turbos.

1 being brand new stock from BorgWarner then Upgraded. The other is a used customer supplied Unit, reconditioned and upgraded.

As you see Recon Used looks pretty dam nice, I personally feel little nicer in some respects.

We put a lot of effort in to make our Recon upgrade as good as they are....

Must be getting close now, can't wait for my refurb to arrive at mrc.

Ordered a TTE500. Can't wait for it to tune in Malaysia .

Any news on tte625? Still waiting to see price and how it fits on a rs3 8v before i decide on that or tte500

Any news on tte625? Still waiting to see price and how it fits on a rs3 8v before i decide on that or tte500

I got the feed back from TTE thru email, they told me internal is recommended if you're going for tte625.

I got the feed back from TTE thru email, they told me internal is recommended if you're going for tte625.

Yes but not if i limit torque to 700nm and hp ro 540

I'd wish you'd release the TTE625 details already :p

RS3 8P TTE500
TTE500 Upgrade turbo
TTE CNC modded turbo intake
Upgrade HPFP
Forge Motorsport Intercooler
CTS Downpipe
Sportec Exhaust system
559PS 708Nm Shell VPower 100 & WMI
MTR Performance software
NBMotorsport prepared
#TTEPOWER #TTE500 #THETURBOENGINEER #MTR

TTRS TTE500 Turbo with full milltek exhaust, Forge race intercooler, cold air feed, HPFP, 034 Intake.
With the MRC Stage3 Remap and Stronic Remap

518ps 773nm - with overun crackle enabled. 99 Ron

hi,what is the waiting time for a new tte500 to be delivered.?
Approx 6 weeks today as high work load & demand

Hope to shorten lead times soon as only last week just implemented 2 more CNC machines and another 5 axis CNC Mill on order for summer time delivery

ok thanks.i have ordered a new one through vrs Northampton as they are fitting it for me.its been 5 weeks now so fingers crossed I should be hearing something soon then.

ok thanks.i have ordered a new one through vrs Northampton as they are fitting it for me.its been 5 weeks now so fingers crossed I should be hearing something soon then.

Just checked that Job and was officially ordered/paid 21.3.17 so just 3 weeks (14 working days)

Good news is much is done and I hope ships end of this week so we are ahead on your one

Nice one.carnt wait to get this fitted now and see what a difference it makes.im on stage 1 revo map at the moment with sec decat pipes,milltek exhaust,panel filter and forge intercooler.im having the tte500,decatted standered d,pipe,hpfp and map done.should make for a nice fast road car i think.

Wow Yeah a TTE500 MRC vs revo stg1 will be very nice power and speed increase !

Nice one.carnt wait to get this fitted now and see what a difference it makes.im on stage 1 revo map at the moment with sec decat pipes,milltek exhaust,panel filter and forge intercooler.im having the tte500,decatted standered d,pipe,hpfp and map done.should make for a nice fast road car i think.
Keep me posted buddy. I hear decatted stock dp is pretty on point with aftermarket downpipes. Very keen to do it myself.

Keep me posted buddy. I hear decatted stock dp is pretty on point with aftermarket downpipes. Very keen to do it myself.

Sent from my SM-G935F using

Tapatalk

yeah,i have had the dp sat in my garage for the past 2 years.i was in two minds to buy an aftermarket one but they seam to making decent power with stock decatted ones so i'm gunna give it a try.

yeah,i have had the dp sat in my garage for the past 2 years.i was in two minds to buy an aftermarket one but they seam to making decent power with stock decatted ones so i'm gunna give it a try.
Post up results here when you do it

Thats a tease.
Pleeeeeeese tell me my turbos ready now.i carnt wait any longer.:)

Been delay on the supply of the BorgWarner intakes. But arrived late last week and we CNC machined a batch this week 1 is yours. Actual Turbo has been done a while..:blahblah1:

Anyway SHIPS TODAY ! :partypooper::partypooper:

well its been a long wait but the tte500 is fitted and mapped.i wanted to try it first with a gutted out standered downpipe as I had one already.the turbo,downpipe and hpfp was fitted at vrs Northampton and mapped by mrc,who also did the gearbox map while it was there.which I got to say is awesome.there was a little glitch at first due to the motorway services selling me ***** vpower.so after that was drained and some fresh vpower had been put in the result was 496ps and 716nm @3557.not too bad I thought with the standered d,pipe.not had chance to give it much yet as the drive home on the m1 was nearly 50mph all the way.but it pulls a lot stronger and with the gearbox map the gear changes have just been transformed.

Nice.

Picture of the car and full list of mods please

engine mods
forge race intercooler
mishimoto oil catch can
bmc panel filter
millers 10/50 oil
hpfp
tte500 turbo
gutted out standered d,pipe
milltek sec decat pipes + exhaust
mrc remap + gearbox map
black forest industries uprated engine+transmission mounts
brakes
rear ebc ultramax discs +ferrodo ds2500 pads
goodridge carbon brake pipes
motul brake fluid
rs3 8v front 8pots to be fitted this wknd with brembo pads for road and have some new carbon Lorraines for track
suspension
034 motorsports rear arb
wheels
ispiri isr10 19/8.5" rims
bridgestone Potenza tyres
think that's it for now till I get round to buying some coilovers.

Audi TTRS with TTE500 turbo, Forge FMIC , Full MIlltek, Cold air feed, 034 intake, Carbon Clean and deflap

MRC Tuned at 540ps 740Nm

Reactions: UAE
Audi TTRS with TTE500 turbo, Forge FMIC , Full MIlltek, Cold air feed, 034 intake, Carbon Clean and deflap

MRC Tuned at 540ps 740Nm

This car was taken to Santa pod raceway this weekend just gone...

10.9777 @ 124.79 MPH

MRC tuned RS3 TTE500

belonging to famous UK Carrera Cup and Le Mans driver Tom Wrigley. 0-100kph in 3.04sec, 100-200kph in 6,89 SEC