TTE350+ 2.0 TFSI / TSI Performance Upgrade Turbocharger A3 / GOLF GTI / Skoda VRS / Leon FR

TTE Si

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
TTE350+ Upgrade Performance Turbocharger VAG 2.0 TFSI / TSI (AUDI A3, TT, GOLF GTI, SCIROCCO, LEON FR, SKODA VRS and more)

TTE350+ begins as a brand new standard BorgWarner K03 turbocharger that we dismantle and then set about upgrading and optimizing as engineers to create our K03 frame hybrid. The TTE350 Turbocharger bridges the gap for guys wanting K04 power but wanting to keep K03 response and plug & play fitting.

Engineered & Enhanced

The formula to making a TTE350+ starts with using the much larger 2283 BorgWarner billet compressor as fitted as stock in the K04 turbo charger for the likes of the Audi S3 8P, chosen because is highly efficient, newer generation type with extended tip tech, creating extremely high flow for comparative size, giving a compressor map that's very wide. The Re-Profiled compressor cover is machined to a optimized tolerance to ensure maximum compressor efficiency is given.

A key part to driving the larger BW2283 compressor and in turn making this unit produce the more power over stock, is machining and fitting a larger BorgWarner K04 turbine as fitted to the Audi S3 8P and others but also given a curved clip of the blades for more power. This K04 turbine offers lower back pressure with higher flow so keeps EGT lower compared to stock K03 turbine or stock K04.

The clipping of the K04 turbine is a special TTE grinding process to the turbine blade tips, curved to alleviate stress from process. Clipping reduces blade area thus increasing gas flow and so reducing back pressure and lowering exhaust gas temperatures, allowing safer higher boost level's. This process also gives a secondary advantage of removing some material, lightening the turbine thus reducing rotational mass improving moment of inertia.

Genuine BorgWarner 360 deg high performance motorsport journal bearing system is fitted. Durable at high loads with no loss in transient response.

Actuator used is uprated sprung OE unit, fitted with our reinforced clamps for trouble free operation. This also can also be modified to customer needs and specifications.

Equilibrium

Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.

Key Points:

• Genuine BorgWarner Housings, Exhaust manifold & Components
  • Genuine BorgWarner 2283 Compressor Geometry
  • Optimized Compressor Cover and Turbine Housing CNC Machining Clearances
  • Genuine BorgWarner Larger K04 Turbine, Special Curved Clipped
  • Genuine BorgWarner Uprated & Reinforced Actuator
  • Genuine Original Recirculation Valve Included (latest generation)
  • Genuine Original Pierburg N75 Valve
  • Genuine BorgWarner Reinforced Bearing System
  • Fitment As Original. Plug & Play
  • Dynamically Balanced (test report given)
  • 350 PS Capable
  • Designed, Machined & Built by TTE in Germany

Pricing : https://tteglobal.com/audi/a3/8p-2.0-tsi/14/tte350-upgrade-turbocharger

Reconditioning price shown is based on overhauling and reconditioning, upgrading a undamaged used turbocharger within specification. Only once cleaned and dismantled, inspected then a firm price be made.
(picture is of mk6 GTI type can also do the mk5 type with different boost outlet)

Do you have dyne of this turbo?
At what Rpm does it spool?
How much max torque at what rpm?

Hi, I missed this.. Allways best to email

I have no dynos to share just now

Any news from that Caddy from MB tuning with that turbo? did they manage to get it mapped? any dyno

No nothing but i think others gone out ill look into..

Nobody with that turbo yet?
Did they finally manage get that Caddy mapped? Can't be that difficult.

I have been in contact with you to buy one of those and on the edge of doing it.
Just would like to see some data.
spool, torque curve.....

Reactions: TTE Si
I have been in contact with you to buy one of those and on the edge of doing it.
Just would like to see some data.
spool, torque curve.....

pm me your email please

Anybody did install that turbo yet?
Any dyno result's?
How is spool up compare to a K04-64?

Thank's

Anybody did install that turbo yet?
Any dyno result's?
How is spool up compare to a K04-64?

Thank's
I have yet to find any one who's run one, dyno results, etc...At this point I'm planning on trying the, TSI version (integrated dv), of the TTE420/480 in my Mk5 Gti 2.0T FSI (EA113). It appears the only differences between that and the FSI version are the CNC integrated DV and the CNC turbo outlet adapter, the latter of which can be unbolted and replaced with an OEM turbo outlet and/or one that comes in the many top kits on the market. The new TTE480 9 blade is very promising, I've read full boost at 2800rpm.

What vehicle are you researching for?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk