TTE1020 RS6 C8, RS7 C8 ,RS Q8, A8 60 TFSI, LAMBO URUS 4.0 TFSI

TTE Si

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome, to our TTE1020 Upgrade turbocharger stage for the new EA825 4.0L TFSI displacement motor fitted to the AUDI RS6/RS7 C8, RS Q8, A8 60TFSI D5, PORSCHE CAYENNE, PANAMERA, LAMBORGHINI URUS.

For this stage, we fit Larger TTE Billet compressors and increase the inlet on the compressor housing and also fit larger TTE 9blade exhaust turbines and mill the exhaust housing to suit for great power capacity

Product Highlights:

• Original Genuine BorgWarner turbochargers as the base part
  • Original Genuine actuator
  • Original Genuine Diverter
  • CNC Special Milled geometry for the compressor 60mm inlets
  • Upgrade TTE Billet Milled compressor 6+6 Blade
  • TTE 9Blade Larger Turbines
  • Plug and Play installation
  • Early Response & Spool
  • 1000 PS+ Capable
  • Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
  • Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
  • Supplied with a balance test result document
  • Made in Germany
  • The price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers
(Image is Reconditioned "upgrade my turbochargers" option with optional TTE thermal isolation shielding at extra cost)

https://tteglobal.com/lamborghini/u...0tfsi-upgrade-turbochargers?number=TTE10398.1
more info and pricing click here

This is an interesting option.
Since this is a hot-inside-V engine, can these turbos be replaced without having to remove the engine?
Thanks,
Nick

Reactions: TTE Si
This is an interesting option.
Since this is a hot-inside-V engine, can these turbos be replaced without having to remove the engine?
Thanks,
Nick
Hi

yes no need to pull the motor for changing the turbos.

Thanks. It sounds like the ultimate bolt-on conversion, especially as all those cars have good, strong gearboxes.
I assume upgraded intercoolers, intakes, exhaust, and custom ECU & TCU tune are required.
Are there any other required upgrades, like plugs, injectors, fuel pumps etc?
Thanks
Nick

Thanks. It sounds like the ultimate bolt-on conversion, especially as all those cars have good, strong gearboxes.
I assume upgraded intercoolers, intakes, exhaust, and custom ECU & TCU tune are required.
Are there any other required upgrades, like plugs, injectors, fuel pumps etc?
Thanks
Nick
Yeah, IC, INTAKE, INLETS, DP AND CAT BACK. fueling seems fine

Have these turbos ever been fitted to a Panamera? I couldn't find any evidence online.

Have these turbos ever been fitted to a Panamera? I couldn't find any evidence online.
Also not seen but we only ever see a small percent of the customers cars... seen lambo, rs6, rs7, and last week a CAYENNE, Maybe a rsq8 too I seem to recall.

Reactions: welwynnick
RS6 C8 TTE1020 BY QSTuning
Currently the worlds
1f30d.png
fastest RS6 c8 on Dragy 100-200 kmh & 60-130 mph
Turbo info : TTEGLOBAL.COM

Last edited: