TT seats in a A3

someone has fitted tt seats in the a3 on here

However, the rears wont fit as you say, maybe a retrim of your originals to match the TT seats?

Last edited:
i might just retrim the seats in a qilted red leather.

scottie do you know the link for da a3 with tt seats??

How bizaar I was toying with idea of MK2 TT seats in my 8P, but went another route, are you looking for a new interior then?

yeah i want get some leather seats, i have heated sports seats at the moment, what route did you take NHN?

Not a hugh fan of bucket seats i want to go for the whole red and black theme with my car...can anyone suggest a good place to look to get used as seats

yeah i want get some leather seats, i have heated sports seats at the moment, what route did you take NHN?

1st or 2nd time, lol

1st were leather 2 tone so middles as last 2 cars were alcantara/sports profile materials, cant stand full leather.

I know someone thats got a full leather interior for sale from an 8P

b u c k e t s ! LOL

Me, nah you must have the wrong person there, I wouldnt buy such things, to expensive & tea leaves supper aswell.

what colour are they and whats his/she asking price??

Check Mattandrew on here for further info mate

Do you think thats a good idea then nate?

is your a 3 door nige ?? If so do buckets go forward then ??

Whats a good idea, fitting Mk2 TT seats in a 8P? No, cuz not much difference in comfort to S-Line seats.

I was waiting for the contradiction slim, lol :detective2:

is your a 3 door nige ?? If so do buckets go forward then ??

Yeah 3dr, from pics of them I've seen the S3 ones go forward, but havnt seen this myself in flesh, ask an owner of buckets.

They tilt about half a degree forward.

Good cause I've lost 4-5 kilo's lol

You said to me that it was a crap idea putting MK2 TT seats in an 8P, was awaiting the uturn.