TT Problems

Onlyme

Reaction score
Problems with your tt ? Dont despair look at these big juicy TTs, Take it away TDI & anyway else that has pics of gorgeous TTs

Thers suppossed to be pictures with ladies with there TT's on display in this thread, but thepervs that post them still havent found this thread:blownose:

help just bought tt 225 coupe 2001 quattro and engine manage ment system warning light comes on have taken to local garage where they cleared it and said it is lambda sensor ??????????/ what the ?*/?* is a lambda sensor what does it do please help . i noticed that when garage cleared it that performance improved but a couple of hundred miles later light came back on ???????

Yes it does.... toldy, what i think u should do is to make the lambda sensor a little bit higher than it's normal position on the exhaust, in a way that it's a little bit higher than the exhaust air flow... but first, i advise u to check ur air/fuel ration... ur car might burn more fuel than it should.
cheers

Ahem..

Better late than never.

audi-tt-8n-sexy-bikini.jpg

audi-tt-8j-leather-girl.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Zman6000
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've got TT probs, it's a mk1 225. I have a noise coming from near/behind the glove box, it's hard to describe the noise, but here it goes :) it sounds like a old cassette deck, you remember the rotating noise when you would press play with no tape in?, my partner says it sounds like water in a pipe. It goes as soon as the ignition is turned off and turning the air con of does not stop it.
Also, not sure if it's related, but as soon as this started my battery has been going flat

Any one any ideas?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've got TT probs, it's a mk1 225. I have a noise coming from near/behind the glove box, it's hard to describe the noise, but here it goes :) it sounds like a old cassette deck, you remember the rotating noise when you would press play with no tape in?, my partner says it sounds like water in a pipe. It goes as soon as the ignition is turned off and turning the air con of does not stop it.
Also, not sure if it's related, but as soon as this started my battery has been going flat

Any one any ideas?

You'd be better off googling for the TT forum, signing up and posting there mate