TT mk2 black edition fog grill

iamnotthestig

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm after the honeycomb fog light grills and the centre section that joins the 2 sides. Anybody know the part numbers so I can put in a request?

Many thanks

Hi all

I'm after the honeycomb fog light grills and the centre section that joins the 2 sides. Anybody know the part numbers so I can put in a request?

Many thanks

Non-Stig,

There is a "Sticky Thread" in the TT section entitled "PARTS DATA BASE for the AUDI TT" posted by 45bvtc. You may be able to find the part number in one of the links there.

Yeh looked at that. Can't really see the TT 'S' variant of the bumper

I think the honeycomb was for the TT-RS only (at least, that was the case over here in Canada). You can try this link:

http://www.partsbase.org/audi/audi-ttrs-coupe-roadster-ttrs-eu/

Just pick out your correct year and you can find the honeycomb stuff in the bumper section. Hopefully that fits.

Nah I've seen the honeycomb on TT's in the UK. Just they only appear to be on the 's-line' models that look like the 'S' and not on the actual 'S' model. The link you gave was the very place I've looked at. Doesn't seem to have that bottom splitter that the S has with the dividing lower grill.

I think I've found part #'s from another members posts and put in a parts request. But I do like to see pictures of what I'm buying.

Nah I've seen the honeycomb on TT's in the UK. Just they only appear to be on the 's-line' models that look like the 'S' and not on the actual 'S' model. The link you gave was the very place I've looked at. Doesn't seem to have that bottom splitter that the S has with the dividing lower grill.

I think I've found part #'s from another members posts and put in a parts request. But I do like to see pictures of what I'm buying.

I hear you. Seeing is believing.

Well parts are in the post

Hope all goes well. And you're right, the honeycombs are available here on the TT as part of a particular package. For some reason I had it stuck in my head that you wanted to try and convert to an RS look. Guess I should read more closely sometimes...

:redface new:

And, yeah, I know the RS ones are different than the honeycomb. Seem to have RS on the brain lately, though!

Well im downgrading the lower grills to the s-line but I am getting the RS honeycomb main radiator grill to match.

So your half right

Well im downgrading the lower grills to the s-line but I am getting the RS honeycomb main radiator grill to match.

So your half right

Had a quick look at your build thread. Mighty fine ride you have there. I think the honeycombs will look superb on your harlot!

Many thanks.

Look what turned up!

20160426 213214

I found a post from a member on the 'tt forum'. Just so happens he had the right numbers. Rang a seat dealer that managed to confirm

I found a post from a member on the 'tt forum'. Just so happens he had the right numbers. Rang a seat dealer that managed to confirm

I wonder if they have a parts data base for the Black Edition similar to the other ones we've seen. Would be handy. In any event, all the best with your build.

Reactions: iamnotthestig