Tt 225 injectors

Andie0

Reaction score
Hi i no ive posted alot today.. Can someone please help me on where to buy new tt 225 injectors as audi want 143 per injector? What a ripppp

Check eBay breaking then message folk also cupra r have the bam engine so it opens the search up

Check eBay breaking then message folk also cupra r have the bam engine so it opens the search up

I dont want to buy second hand you never no what you are buying and may not perform well, i want to buy brand new but cant find any website to buy from, only sites from usa! May just have to go with 034 motorsport

Well I'd rather risk 2nd hand genuine than USA shoddy injectors had 2 sets fail on my impreza from the USA... Very rare co courante of a standard injector failing on a petrol engine...

Well I'd rather risk 2nd hand genuine than USA shoddy injectors had 2 sets fail on my impreza from the USA... Very rare co courante of a standard injector failing on a petrol engine...

The spray pattern from and injector lets say that has done 50000 miles can be dramatically different from a new injector, and when your after optimal performance you want an optimal spray pattern. The guys on audizine rave about the 034 motorsport injectors as very good so hopefully if you buy from the right people you get the right product which shouldnt fail

Though that said i just bought 4 injectors 65 quid so going to get them cleaned and tested at automotive diagnostic solutions which was reccomended by revo so nearly ready for map now... So mark im gona risk it