Trump Or Clinton ?

How to stir up a hornets nest!!

Could you have a mixture? Trumps ability to say what a lot of people think but Clinton's ability to convey it in a reasoned argument.

Don't envy the America people's choice.

Reactions: Gordo77
Just come back from a month in the USA. Obviously it's the hot topic everywhere. In my view it would be a sad sad state of play if Trump got in. I don't think he will after what I watched the other week with regards to his outburst with a mother of a serviceman. It was a disgrace. He's a Baffoon.

Trump, just to see what he can really do, he will be impeached within a year . . .

Or we'll be at war.....

Well at least that would let US of A make use of lots of the bits they bought from the company I worked for! Unfortunately war is "good" for some sectors of society - oh, and that huge American lead building corporation, "you blow them up - then we get paid to rebuild them" - Halliburton?

It's a tough one ....
Crazy bigoted Billionaire vs another Warmonger/Rothschild puppet

Reactions: 45bvtc
I thought we have it bad when we have to go to the polls in the UK. They really do have a "the lesser of 2 evils" choice to make!

Reactions: 45bvtc, Jake 61 and xpoweruk
This may have been posted but there is an entertaining and truthful clip on what he thinks of Trump and also more from Cranston.

Cranston is a superb actor. Fond memories of MITM and BB.

They should have a third option on the ballot paper. Neither candidate .Be interesting to see how many people don't want either of these people.

Reactions: Ozmosis, 45bvtc and xpoweruk
TRUMP :hi:

Whatever you or I think Mr. Trump is or isn't and you may be right, you'll never know what that lying
4248.gif
Clinton is...

The best place for Hilary (and Bill) and she'll still be saying
behindbars.gif
:sadlike:

Reactions: Retroman and xpoweruk
Everyone should stay at home on voting day. A 0-0 draw would be hilarious.

I`d love Trump to win,
Clinton is the go with the flow choice, Obama is backing her, So it is time to go against the flow, shock the cra p out of the world, that way something will get done, by voting Clinton all you are really doing is carrying on with the way things are now, and have been time and time again, with very little change,
This way when the S hits the fan things will change, voters will know what they have done, He (Trump) wont get away with that much, but hopefully it will be enough for people to do something about it,

Think about that accident black spot, nothing gets done until you get deaths there, then they throw the kitchen sink at the problem to sort it,

Well I dont want deaths, but maybe, just maybe Trump would make people take it more serious, no doubt he would get kicked out after a month,, but what a month.

Hilary with the nuke launch codes too!

Which is worse??

Reactions: xpoweruk
There ain't going to be no fairytale ending, both of them slagged each other off for the last 18 months with little or no regard or mention of policy.
Trump will almost certainly launch his hairdresser out of the bedroom and Clinton will have the IRS on him like a blanket after all the claims of how many billions he has. (Which is schyte, of course).
One of them is definitely going to pay tomorrow.

Reactions: xpoweruk
TRUMP :hi:

Whatever you or I think Mr. Trump is or isn't and you may be right, you'll never know what that lying
4248.gif
Clinton is...

The best place for Hilary (and Bill) and she'll still be saying
behindbars.gif
:sadlike:

GOOD result for me
10.gif
And the finger to ALL them Gaga/Jovi type celebrity Clinton backers... :yahoo:

Now for next years French and German elections and here's betting a Brexit/Trump result in BOTH :superman:

Reactions: Jake 61, Scottyg and Retroman
Well, my view of at least 50% of Americans has been confirmed by Trumps appointment.

Knuckle dragging Neanderthals :)

Not "50% of Americans" just them that bothered to vote and well done some of them who - reportedly - queued for 4-hours to vote :sadlike:

It's called the will of the people :cheerful:

Reactions: Scottyg
So basically you have NFI:)

Acronym Definition; NFI: National Fisheries Institute: National Fatherhood Initiative: National Forest Inventory: National Fraud Initiative ...

Yep, I'll go for the National Fraud Initiative and hopefully crooked Hillary will get her comeuppance

jail-1.gif

Reactions: Jake 61 and Scottyg
Acronym Definition; NFI: National Fisheries Institute: National Fatherhood Initiative: National Forest Inventory: National Fraud Initiative ...

Yep, I'll go for the National Fraud Initiative and hopefully crooked Hillary will get her comeuppance

jail-1.gif

Yep, NFI :)

One of the mindless sheep that like hook line and sinker.

One of the mindless sheep that like hook line and sinker

Calm down old chap it’s a car forum. Have a relaxing organic soya, fair trade coffee and I’ll celebrate with a full strength, double-caffeine “trump” man’s one, following which I will torque up some 200NM Audi bolts with a hand spanner. :glee:

Reactions: Alex C and 45bvtc
woke up today, checked news, sighed, went to work, had a sandwich for lunch, posted on a car forum.

Yep, push those earplugs in a little further, you'll be just fine :)

For our little place in the world, TPP gets ripped up, Japan and SK repopulate nukes and a little immediate sweetener personally, $10k wiped off my super.

Strangely it wasn't just the knuckle dragging Neanderthal's who voted for him. A surprising amount of white middle class women and men. Most of the black and Latino vote as well. It was a vote against the establishment. If it was anyone other than Clinton it would have been a different story.
One major positive that will come out of this is that Trump and Putin very much like each other. I can see his first order being simply to get the US Armed Forces to join and work cooperatively with Russia to finish ISIS once and for all.
Sometimes the safest place for a lose cannon is in plain site. He'll be controlled to a certain degree.
As @45bvtc said, there's going to be shocks across Europe in the next few years. People are fed up with their own countries being meddled with by faceless penpushers sitting earning a fortune in the European Parliament!!! Merkle will most definitely be out on her ear.
Times are a changing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45bvtc, Jake 61, Retroman and 2 others
If my memory serves me correctly, the last time the US voted for an 'outsider' president, it was Ronald Reagan. He didn't turn out so bad...

Sometimes a different mentality is needed to change things around. Let's hope history repeats itself in this regard.

Reactions: 45bvtc, Jake 61 and Scottyg
Reagan brought about the end of the Cold War.
With the relations like they are just now Trump could stop another Cold War from starting.
Plus he loves the UK and Scotland in particular. Obama didn't like the UK. He blamed us for the tough time his family had in their native Kenya in the 50s.
Nothing like living in the past.

Reactions: 45bvtc and Ozmosis
If my memory serves me correctly, the last time the US voted for an 'outsider' president, it was Ronald Reagan. He didn't turn out so bad...

Sometimes a different mentality is needed to change things around. Let's hope history repeats itself in this regard.

What do you classify as a 'different mentality'

Trump just sounds like the same old but pandering even more to the great unwashed with ludicrous promises to garner votes that will never be implemented :)

As for Reagan, he wasn't an outsider at all. Worked in government for quite some time. He was more an insider than many

Here at stat you might not like......

Workers in the US that earn under $50k voted in the majority for Clinton. Workers who earn over $50k voted in the majority for Trump!

The unwashed were not in the majority for Trump.

Reactions: 45bvtc and Jake 61