Tried to change color

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Tried to switch my order to Nano Grey and it was denied, too late apparently. Week 10 build.

Saw a Nano for the very first time in person and fell in love with it but as above, it's too late now. I'm devastated :(

Reactions: Rob2k68
Nothing wrong with Daytona though either buddy, Im sure you'll still love it

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I was the other way round wanted nano, then saw it at the dealers and didn't like it so went for glacier white and saw a Daytona in the S3 and a TT and fell in love

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Joe4842
Both equally nice colours. I am sure you will love it once it arrives.

I've got the same BW as you, and mine's a Nano. We'll compare pics when they both arrive!

I know it's all personal preference but I'd choose Daytona over Nano any day.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Nano is Marmite, Daytona is 'safe'. Personally I don't like Nano and suspect it may not have quite as good residuals as it may be a little harder to sell off the used lot. However, this isn't a reason not to choose it if you like it.

Everything happens for a reason....Nano....=:blow:

Reactions: MattSedg, Rob2k68, TDI-line and 2 others
Probably turn up Monsoon as a compromise. ;)

Daytona is too common :gaehn:

Though I'm bias

Reactions: MattSedg and Rob2k68
Saw a Nano grey s-line saloon the other day, my God the car looked so depressed..... AUDI should have named it Prozac Grey.......

Reactions: Rob2k68, TDI-line, Tom.H and 1 other person
Daytona is common for a reason, it's better than Nano :end of discction:

Reactions: MattSedg, redsep, Rob2k68 and 4 others
IMG 2728

Reactions: Chris E, HulkRS3, T-800 and 4 others
As usual each to their own...but Nano v DOT.....no contest a flat looking metallic cement colour v pearlescent deep grey...when you have it and witness the multicoloured glitter effect you will be thanking that dealer every day of ownership. (no offence to any Nanowners)
9x8QzoQw

7692601736.jpg
Upload 2017 2 20 11 10 3
20161127_145710_zpsgigxbvgp.jpg

Urghh I wish it would hurry up and arrive so I can be in love with it and stop chopping and changing my mind. Back to loving Daytona after seeing those couple of pics ^_^

Unless Audi release another batch of colours in 3 years time I will return to DOT..jeez they may even drop DOT at that point!

You cant be devastated as you liked your original choice enough to order it.
I could understand it if the colour it was coming in was **** brown and you hadn't ordered it.

I'm sure you'll come to love it. When you order a car there's always the risk that Audi may make a change or release a new option you would have liked.

You cant be devastated as you liked your original choice enough to order it.
I could understand it if the colour it was coming in was **** brown and you hadn't ordered it.

I'm sure you'll come to love it. When you order a car there's always the risk that Audi may make a change or release a new option you would have liked.
When Audi bring out new options just spec them like I did :tearsofjoy: