Tried some new detailing products :)

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
Now the car has been finished after its update to the FMIC and the bumper is back on and sitting really well now and kept the fogs and grills OEM I decided to try and make it shiney :)

So I purchased this off ebay Poorboys Dark Kit Nattys Paste Wax Blue & Black Hole Glaze + 2 Free Cloths Pads | eBay

So clayed the car and then gave it 1 coat of the Black Hole followed by 2 coats of the Natty`s blue paste wax

So here are the results :

Thanks for looking :)

Rob

Reactions: Nilz, Sandra, Adam P and 3 others
Cheers for the likes :)

Couple more pics to show how well sealed the paintwork is with the paste wax as it rained today so got a couple of beading shots..

Rob

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
Rob, the car looks amazing, the location is just right. Fantastic work on the car and the pics. :) x

Reactions: vrbob
Good beading there fella! more to the point…..what are your front and rear wipers?? I have been looking to upgrade/modern mine

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for some of them! They look alot better and modern

Looks great! have bought some new wax to try on mine, but I don't think I'll get it anything like that :)

looks stunning mate, been looking for some clay and wax for my ming blue. I take it you would recommend it?

looks stunning mate, been looking for some clay and wax for my ming blue. I take it you would recommend it?

Defo worth claying the car first (obvs wash it before that) I used Meguiars clay bar kit. The poorboys stuff is a good product and the kit I got off ebay was good and with what I used should last a while too