Tried out some new products today!

zippster

Reaction score
so being a fussy ****** that I am, with all the waxing and polishing I've been doing I've still not been happ with the bodywork of my now 6week old S3..

So today I decided to strip all the wax off and give it a dam good seeing too.. With my DA and some newly bought dodo juice lime prime and supernatural nano tech ceramic sealant hybrid go faster.. Blah blah blah..

So 5 hours later from start to finish I'm pretty happy with the results... The reflection is crazy deep!!

#andbreathe

First one to say I've missed a bit gets a virtual slap

Just a thought I'd share

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 263
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 221
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 227
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 236
Reactions: Pinky1959, scotty76, Jassyo06 and 3 others
That looks cracking mate! I miss my old black car sometimes, then remember how much of a nightmare it was keeping it looking good!

Reactions: S32B, Rob2k68 and zippster
That looks cracking mate! I miss my old black car sometimes, then remember how much of a nightmare it was keeping it looking good!

Cheers!

But i know what you mean, to be fair i washed it and dried it.. and it looked good all bar a few water marks (mainly due to the mini care pack I'm still finishing up with the wifes car)

my OCD kicks in and didn't take long before looking shiney again.. I've never bought a black car for this reason in the past, however this time I'm finding it theraputic..

still the honeymoon period i guess :)

Reactions: batch, THQuattro and Rob2k68
so being a fussy ****** that I am, with all the waxing and polishing I've been doing I've still not been happ with the bodywork of my now 6week old S3..

So today I decided to strip all the wax off and give it a dam good seeing too.. With my DA and some newly bought dodo juice lime prime and supernatural nano tech ceramic sealant hybrid go faster.. Blah blah blah..

So 5 hours later from start to finish I'm pretty happy with the results... The reflection is crazy deep!!

#andbreathe

First one to say I've missed a bit gets a virtual slap

Just a thought I'd share
You've missed some bi ...AWW . Looks awesome mate, cracking job

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and zippster
Looks good mate, I've learned to cope with black 16 months in!

You get all the scratches out etc. then a day later you see a new one!!! I've come to live with the light ones otherwise I'd be out every single day with the DA :( I did the bonnet a few weeks back, then a week later after a citrus pre-wash, snow foam, hand clean (two buckets) and a dry, I noticed another new scratch along the bonnet!!!! :blink: I just though 'f it' and went inside.

White next time for me :)

Reactions: mattmanwrx, scotty76, batch and 2 others
Well done mate....Darth Vader woulda liked you...lol...seriously though top work

Reactions: Rob2k68 and zippster
Great work. Having a black car without a DA is just a no no! Very deep gloss. :friends:

Reactions: zippster, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
Dedication! I like!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: zippster
Best reflection shot ever in that first pic well done !!

Reactions: scottshere, zippster and Jassyo06
Great work,beer well deserved mate.

Reactions: zippster and Jassyo06
Great work that pal, love a nicely spruced up black motor

Stunning reflections. What DA are you using?

What products did you use? Looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He said "With my DA and some newly bought dodo juice lime prime and supernatural nano tech ceramic sealant hybrid go faster.. Blah blah blah.." The blah blah is great stuff, it really brings out the colour :D

Reactions: zippster and Scottyg
Looks magic, well done mate...................