www.youtube.com
Just saying a quick “hi”

I’ve just bought my third TT - a lush little Ara Blue Black Edition TTS

More to follow - I’m sure...

Here’s a sneaky peek - collection day is Friday

bbc2d05ad2b2fabf186f9ab7b71ef08d.jpg

Modified S3

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 45bvtc
Hi, how are you finding the TTS compared to your previous S3?

I currently own an A3 1.4 TFSI saloon, and I'm considering changing to a 2016/17 TTS, which would be quite an upgrade in power!! One thing that concerns me though is the TTS suspension, as my saloon has the standard SE suspension, which I find very compliant over normal UK roads, and I worry that I'd find the TTS suspension too hard.....would you have any advice on this? I suppose the only way to find out would be to have a test drive of a TTS!

Hi, how are you finding the TTS compared to your previous S3?

I currently own an A3 1.4 TFSI saloon, and I'm considering changing to a 2016/17 TTS, which would be quite an upgrade in power!! One thing that concerns me though is the TTS suspension, as my saloon has the standard SE suspension, which I find very compliant over normal UK roads, and I worry that I'd find the TTS suspension too hard.....would you have any advice on this? I suppose the only way to find out would be to have a test drive of a TTS!

With Mag ride you do get quite a gentle ride in comfort... won’t be anything compared to the SE tho

2017 Modified TTS

2015 Modified S3 -

Very quiet this part of the.forum you'll miss the banter...LOL will see ye again when ye get another S3...LOL

Yeah, I was thinking that it's VERY quiet over here compared to the A3 forum....maybe all the members are out enjoying their TT's!!

Thanks for the comment re the mag ride, sjbarneS3....think I need to get a test drive!

Reactions: sjbarneS3
With Mag ride you do get quite a gentle ride in comfort... won’t be anything compared to the SE tho

2017 Modified TTS

2015 Modified S3 -
I made the move from an 8v S3 to an 8s TTS as well. I find the ride in the TTS much former than the S3. Admittedly my TTS had mag ride and the 20" wheels compared to stock suspension and 18"s on the S3. If i was to buy again I'd get the TTS with 19"s at least and if I could no mag ride.