1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer from the S3 8V to the TTS 8S section

sjbarneS3 Oct 25, 2017

1. sjbarneS3

sjbarneS3 TTS Team Ara Blue Audi TTS

Just saying a quick “hi”

I’ve just bought my third TT - a lush little Ara Blue Black Edition TTS

More to follow - I’m sure...

Here’s a sneaky peek - collection day is Friday

[​IMG]

Modified S3

jassyo06 and 45bvtc like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Hi, how are you finding the TTS compared to your previous S3?

I currently own an A3 1.4 TFSI saloon, and I'm considering changing to a 2016/17 TTS, which would be quite an upgrade in power!! One thing that concerns me though is the TTS suspension, as my saloon has the standard SE suspension, which I find very compliant over normal UK roads, and I worry that I'd find the TTS suspension too hard.....would you have any advice on this? I suppose the only way to find out would be to have a test drive of a TTS!

4. sjbarneS3

With Mag ride you do get quite a gentle ride in comfort... won’t be anything compared to the SE tho

2017 Modified TTS

2015 Modified S3 -

5. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Very quiet this part of the.forum you'll miss the banter...LOL will see ye again when ye get another S3...LOL

6. sjbarneS3

Graveyards are noisier

2017 Modified TTS

2015 Modified S3 -

jassyo06 likes this.
  7. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Or.....Even Deep Space....lol

sjbarneS3 likes this.
  8. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Yeah, I was thinking that it's VERY quiet over here compared to the A3 forum....maybe all the members are out enjoying their TT's!!

Thanks for the comment re the mag ride, sjbarneS3....think I need to get a test drive!

sjbarneS3 likes this.
  9. thegingerone

thegingerone New Member Team Mythos quattro S tronic Coupe Audi TTS

I made the move from an 8v S3 to an 8s TTS as well. I find the ride in the TTS much former than the S3. Admittedly my TTS had mag ride and the 20" wheels compared to stock suspension and 18"s on the S3. If i was to buy again I'd get the TTS with 19"s at least and if I could no mag ride.