Traffic sign recognition Coded

I read on another forum that if you have 360 cameras that your camera is already parametrized? So programming only should work?
Does anyone know if this is correct?

I read on another forum that if you have 360 cameras that your camera is already parametrized? So programming only should work?
Had a Q7 here the other day with 360, needed parameters

Hi people. Have problem. Audi a6 c7 facelift with mib2 and tsa came from Germany to Eastern Europe, and now tsa showing that it is not in coverage area. As i understand i will not be able to use vze and vza toge3, but how i can turn off traffic assist on navi, allow camera working..

Отправлено с моего EML-L29 через Tapatalk

Hi people. Have problem. Audi a6 c7 facelift with mib2 and tsa came from Germany to Eastern Europe, and now tsa showing that it is not in coverage area. As i understand i will not be able to use vze and vza toge3, but how i can turn off traffic assist on navi, allow camera working..

Отправлено с моего EML-L29 через Tapatalk
I think this question would be best suited in this thread.

See link below

Does anyone have success with A5? I tried coding the following and it's not working:

Module 17
  • Byte 14 > Bit 6 = Active
  • Byte 5 > Bit 2 = Active
Module 5F

• BAP-traffic_sign_recognition_0x21 = Active
  • Vehicle Menu Operation-menu_display_road_sign_identification = Active
  • Vehicle Menu Operation-menu_display_road_sign_identification_over_threshold_high = Active
Module A5
  • Byte 16 > Bit 4 = Active
All my cameras are already parameterized (apparently) since I have ACC and 360 view. Also, does anyone know how to restart MMI if it's only touch screen?
Did you have any luck sorting this ?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If I coded in Lane Assist and I want TSR, after parametrisation are there going to be problems?

Hi, did you ever get this up and running by simply coding with OBD11? Like you, I have the 360 camera setup (2021 RS5), I have OBD11, it would be great to understand if this can be done on cars with 360, without the need to flash the cameras. If not, anyone on here in Berkshire that can help, happy to covers costs of course.

Hi, did you ever get this up and running by simply coding with OBD11? Like you, I have the 360 camera setup (2021 RS5), I have OBD11, it would be great to understand if this can be done on cars with 360, without the need to flash the cameras. If not, anyone on here in Berkshire that can help, happy to covers costs of course.
Camera will need flashing I am afraid. I do loads of these every week.

Thx,

I did see the feedback you kindly shared, if it was something that could be done remotely I’d absolutely book in with you, but I think this isn’t something you were able to offer.

That said; I do venture into Chiswick as I have offices there, where about are you located?

IMG 4839
IMG 4839
North London, not far if traffic is good