Trade in/wizzle

Lenny88

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone had any experience with wizzle. Was going to trade in my A3 BE saloon but seem to get better offers using this site. But find it hard to trust websites ive never used before.

I used wizzle to get a price, got lots of solid offers from main dealers and independents. Didn’t follow through with any of them as I sold it to a friend, but if that hadn’t gone through I’d have definitely sold through wizzle as the prices were far more realistic than those given by Audi, wbac, other trade in options I was exploring at the time.

I didn't realise prestigeperformance was on here and they are one that did offer, not as high as others but i would rather use a known company.

Couple of Audi dealers offered my but are quite pushy with wanting it straight away, but prestige have seemed really nice and came up with a agreed date for pick up etc.
I could also picture Audi trying to knock you down once theyre there.
Tbh if I was you use wizzle see who bids. Put a high figure in and see who bits. My issue is there isnt a single other one out there to price it at so have to guess.

Couple of Audi dealers offered my but are quite pushy with wanting it straight away, but prestige have seemed really nice and came up with a agreed date for pick up etc.
I could also picture Audi trying to knock you down once theyre there.
Tbh if I was you use wizzle see who bids. Put a high figure in and see who bits. My issue is there isnt a single other one out there to price it at so have to guess.
lol the Audi dealer offered me less than anyone! and that was looking at another Audi.

Yeah they arent great exp when i go in wanting a massive discount but I spose you cant have it all

I used Wizzle last month to sell my 335d. Dealer from Bournemouth (I’m near Edinburgh) bid more than book, and a driver took it away three days later with little more than a cursory inspection. Completely painless.

Reactions: S32B
Thats good to hear, coming round to the idea now and the extra money will come in handy