Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He posted a photo of it on insta last night looking sharp

Reactions: Alexlfc17 and Jcbmally
Slightly off topic, my work colleague has just toook delivery of a new S3 saloon. When he asked “why only one remote key” he was told “chip shortage, but when it’s back to normal we’ll get one for you and programme it for free”
Don’t get me wrong, he did get a second key but it was just the stem. Is this what it has come to ***.
Yes it has!
Audi Cheltenham said its across the range at the moment!!

• Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally
On Fudbook

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211114-130034_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-130034_Facebook.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20211114-130058_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-130058_Facebook.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20211114-130506_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-130506_Facebook.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin, Rs31981 and 3 others
On Fudbook

That’s the one at my local that I’m booked in for the 10th December.

Colin that drove it has had lots of RS3s and said it’s a step up in terms of dynamics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin, Jcbmally and 1 other person
That’s the one at my local that I’m booked in for the 10th December.

Colin that drove it has had lots of RS3s and said it’s a step up in terms of dynamics.

It suits the turbo colour l seen a TTS Black edition at Hamilton Audi in kyalami green yesterday it looked too Lairy they where doing a "Test the best of Audi day" hence they had all the RS Models available to test drive

Turbo Blue... the colour that takes a £50-60k car that looks like it should be a £30-40k car, and makes it look like a £20k car.
Wouldn't the car world be a very dull place if we all had the same taste in Colours....£20k car aren't you dramatic

Reactions: NevMan, billymc92, Keano04 and 2 others
Slightly off topic, my work colleague has just toook delivery of a new S3 saloon. When he asked “why only one remote key” he was told “chip shortage, but when it’s back to normal we’ll get one for you and programme it for free”
Don’t get me wrong, he did get a second key but it was just the stem. Is this what it has come to ***.

same with my new A6. But they told me a completely different story. 4 months later and still no fob. When I contacted Audi directly they told me up to 12 months.

only in an emergency will they give you another key fob

• Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally
same with my new A6. But they told me a completely different story. 4 months later and still no fob. When I contacted Audi directly they told me up to 12 months.

only in an emergency will they give you another key fob
Shocking in my opinion, cars these days are a lot of money and they can’t supply a £5 part. Puts it into perspective on how small of a component is having in the manufacturing world today.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06
Yes it has!
Audi Cheltenham said its across the range at the moment!!
Imagine buying a £100k + car and being told that !!!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Just used us whilst waiting for his car and now it’s arrived we’ve been abandoned
Hahahahha sorry!! I’ve been out in it constantly haha, it is honestly amazing. Any questions you guys have fire away and I’ll do my best

Reactions: Jcbmally, 3vans, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I got 2 normal keys and 1 little card key (the one you can put in your wallet and use)

Reactions: Jcbmally, 3vans, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Hahahahha sorry!! I’ve been out in it constantly haha, it is honestly amazing. Any questions you guys have fire away and I’ll do my best
We just want some decent pics really. 'real' pics lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
We just want some decent pics really. 'real' pics lol
I’ll get some tomorrow promise! Not good too many as of yet

Attachments

• 3C51C6F3-F1ED-417E-B577-44ECDEC2E67F.jpeg
    3C51C6F3-F1ED-417E-B577-44ECDEC2E67F.jpeg
    690.8 KB · Views: 149
  • EAF7C238-B0C4-420A-9F2A-DDE6A8CB6B4A.jpeg
    EAF7C238-B0C4-420A-9F2A-DDE6A8CB6B4A.jpeg
    731.1 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03???, RS3ree and 5 others
Wouldn't the car world be a very dull place if we all had the same taste in Colours....£20k car aren't you dramatic
Indeed it would, each to there own with colours.

I'm just glad we're avoiding the 'oh look, another grey audi' comments.

I can't wait to drive my £19k boggo basic standard spec turdbo poo RS3

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and Jassyo06
I’m a bright green car that’s already going to attract attention. Why risk it?

Because it looks way better without one? My decision :icon thumright:
I got away with no front plate for nearly a year, but after I got my 3rd £100 fine I caved in and fitted it haha. Hopefully I’ll get away with it for another year on the new one! Glad there’s not to many updates mate, means your enjoying the car!

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan and ZB1
I got away with no front plate for nearly a year, but after I got my 3rd £100 fine I caved in and fitted it haha. Hopefully I’ll get away with it for another year on the new one! Glad there’s not to many updates mate, means your enjoying the car!
Spot on mate! Yeah it’s brill, not noticed any major problems yet, just one which is the drivers door seems to rattle when the music is bassy and turned up very high - my friends S3 with B&O also does the same so not sure what it is. It’s not really noticeable tbh which is good and only does it when bass is turned up to max and volume nearly max

Reactions: billymc92
@Alexlfc17 if you don’t me asking who did you get insured through and which company did the tracker?

But then this happens. 3 separate stops resulting in 3 £100 fines lol…

8c88629ea9f813c33bb90f6ddae3ba4b.jpg

a3b1b39378a25eda57b6db8d0c52398e.jpg

23dda9751474818d6ff8d55e0a7747b2.jpg

Caught, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Frankel, Keano04 and 2 others
Is it just a fine or can they give points out for it too? Did you plead ignorance it had fell off or just winged it? @billymc92

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
Status
Not open for further replies.