Tracking our new RS3?

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
One thing I’ve not given any thought to actually is that gloss black roof :blink:

whilst it may look cool - any tips on cleaning & protecting it without getting any swirl marks @jassyo06 ?
The roof is a part of a car that gets the least amount of dirt on it mate just pre wash then a hand wash....come spring you can then decide what protection you want on the car

Alexlfc17

Launch Edition Saloon - Kyalami Green
Car update hot off the press ....

Dealer just called, car is built and ‘in transit’ and I’ve been given the VIN No which I plugged into the my Audi app and verified yes it’s real :icon thumright:

So still can’t say for sure when it will arrive at the Dealer but I think 4 to 6 weeks would be realistic, maybe sooner who knows.

So carbon editions incoming Guys :)
Great news mate! Mine took 6 weeks from being built to taking delivery, hopefully sooner for you!

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon

Very exciting stuff coming from Eventuri/Evolve.

Daggerit

Daggerit

Is that yours ?

No, mines a Vorsprung and I still don’t have a build week unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacobc673

RS3 Saloon - Kemora Grey
Anyone had an update who’s build week was 47, my dealer has said mines still showing status 20 at the factory! Hoping for a January delivery but who know

S15THM

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Anyone had an update who’s build week was 47, my dealer has said mines still showing status 20 at the factory! Hoping for a January delivery but who know
@Snake Pliskin is built and awaiting a boat. I suspect mine will be too.

T-1000

Gold Supporter
Lol no certainly don't want to pay 70+k total insanity

Stafford Audi were quite sure their Launch edition would sell for £79980 (20k+ uplift) because demand was there, funny how all the same LE cars for sale on AT have started dropping their prices now.

Must be no fools left to buy them.

Snake Pliskin

Supporter

Mike.46

Stafford Audi were quite sure their Launch edition would sell for £79980 (20k+ uplift) because demand was there, funny how all the same LE cars for sale on AT have started dropping their prices now.

I dont think any have moved in the last two weeks

RS03???

Bet it will drop even more during the Winter period.

NevMan

Well known member

RS03???

I hope it's not at sea today in these storms :puke2:
My 8V, also suffered weather related hold-up. It took 2 weeks to clear the backlog before my was back on the boat.