tracking new order

Byron Jones

Reaction score
Hi just ordered a new build A3 and was told there is a way to track the progress of the order can anyone point me in the right direction, and have they used it lately as Audi uk say the site has been down for over 5 months and this option is not available.

many thanks

Byron

Hey bud,

The best way is to contact Audi UK on Facebook or Twitter and give them your order number.

They provide quick updates usually the same day

Hi thanks for your reply I will go down that route.
Byron

Reactions: auzzam_crd
Hi just ordered a new build A3 and was told there is a way to track the progress of the order can anyone point me in the right direction, and have they used it lately as Audi uk say the site has been down for over 5 months and this option is not available.

many thanks

Byron
its AudiUK Customer Care on twitter.

Hi thanks for the reply have not got a twitter account and I have rang Audi uk and as I said their reply was its been down for 5 months, if going through to them via twitter would the reply be any different.

I got a reply very quickly. 10 mins. Just need your order number. Explains everything there. I joined Twitter just to get the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you refer to order number which one is this - the only details I have is the dealer order number - dealer won't give me their internal order number with Audi which is what I assume you would need

When you refer to order number which one is this - the only details I have is the dealer order number - dealer won't give me their internal order number with Audi which is what I assume you would need
Hi thanks for the reply I rang up the dealer he gave me the order number so then I rang up Audi uk and they gave me the build start date.

Contacted Audi uk via Facebook and was told :-
Hello, David. We can confirm that your vehicle has a confirmed build week due to commence the week beginning Monday the 23rd of August. We hope this helps.

Looking like October for me.

Hi David thanks for the reply I have not used Facebook much do you have to do some sort of private message or just put the order number there so anyone can see it.
thanks Byron