1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Gray1892

Gray1892 Registered User

I am due to pick up a fully loaded C8 Vorsprung on the 30th.

Does anyone have any good experience or recommendations with a tracker. I want to get one installed?

Any advice or recommendations massively appreciated.

Cheers,

G[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

I have the original Tracker fitted to my S7. Been faultless since it’s install, and they now have a useful app.

You can find their product info at tracker.co.uk

I have their Cat S5 Plus with drivers tag, and buy subscriptions for 3 years at a time.

Not the cheapest, but the best, and can be tracked by any uk police force when triggered. :racer:

You can often find deals on the units on eBay. The subscription you can only get from Tracker.

4. Gray1892

Gray1892 Registered User

Fantastic thank you. Look at options before I collect and want it installed before I pick it up

Really appreciate the reply.

RAF_S7 likes this.
  5. terminator x

terminator x Registered User

Saw one parked up at the pub yesterday, amazing presence! Chap had one of those yellow things across the steering wheel ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

6. Gray1892

Gray1892 Registered User

yeah and a gear lock as well I hope

7. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Registered User

I've got a C7 RS6 performance 2016 & have a tracker on it. Was around £300.00 fitted by the dealer & £12.00 a month to subscribe etc. I also have a stoplock pro for the steering wheel.
    Nice car by the way so i would get one fitted.

8. Gray1892

Gray1892 Registered User

Thanks, yeah no doubt it is leaving with a tracker on it. Look at options between cat S5 and S7. Whatever it costs ends up being money well spent.

Cheers for the reply.

G

RS3 S. likes this.
  9. Fanboy

Fanboy An Audi Fanboy

I'm an ex-Tracker employee as software developer who worked on their various range of products including their Tracker Touch app which makes things super simple to use, things were made pretty solid back then and that's as far as I could recommend, and things over there has changed quite significantly, their parent company sold them to another American based company and I honestly haven't been in touch eversince but I still do believe in their product being as rock solid compare to their competitors.

Hope it helps :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Gray1892 likes this.
  10. Gray1892

Gray1892 Registered User

This helps massively thank you!!

Fanboy likes this.