Track

Av4nt

Reaction score
Ofc abit premature but will we be playing on the track again through the club like last year? Cannot wait :D

Ofc abit premature but will we be playing on the track again through the club like last year? Cannot wait :D

As I'm highly unlikey to be attending the track this year, due to not have a track ready car! :(

Does anyone fancy taking the reigns of arranging the track sessions?

Looks like a no go on that one jojo lmao. Ill just pay for a single track session and be done with it! And gala meal aswell whilst im at it why not!

Reactions: jojo
Looks like a no go on that one jojo lmao. Ill just pay for a single track session and be done with it! And gala meal aswell whilst im at it why not!
Give me a week to think about it, I'm still umming and ahhing on my attendance.

Reactions: Av4nt
Hi Jo, long time no speak lol, I havnt been to this in a few years and may pop along this year, be good to catch up with a few old faces! Hope. All are well?
Wes

Hi Jo, long time no speak lol, I havnt been to this in a few years and may pop along this year, be good to catch up with a few old faces! Hope. All are well?
Wes
Hi Wes, if you hadn't realized by now, my S3 is no more, I did a number on it last year at CC. So still undecided if I'm even turning up this year? Don't have a car that's track ready... :(

Hi Wes, if you hadn't realized by now, my S3 is no more, I did a number on it last year at CC. So still undecided if I'm even turning up this year? Don't have a car that's track ready... :(

I'm now driving a new Honda mate so may have to come in the old run around Golf just to fit in which is definitely not track ready lol !
Just going for a day out really and hopefully bump into a few old friends, if not just have a look at what's new in the Audi world as I've been away for a while-may rejoin the Audi brand next year with something nice when the kiddies no longer need buggies in the boot! Sorry to hear about your accident buddy, bit of a pain but at least no one was hurt.

Still undecided then jojo? not long to decide :p

It's complicated with my current work arrangement mate, I think I'm just going to turn up on the day and pay at the gates at this moment in time. My Mk2 is actually track ready, but it's kind of stupid to turn up at ADI in a VW, not that it's not allowed. I could run my current S3 with standard power on track, but it's running 9.5" rims and stretched tyres all around, so I doubt I would have any alloys left after 1 lap!* haha

*It's a long way to travel for a car event, so if I'm turning up, I'm heading to the track! :)

Reactions: Av4nt
Sweet ill just do the same and pay for track time as soon as I get there. Hope to see you there though :)