Track days

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
This could be a good idea for the summer, has anyone got a day planned? im thinking late July time.... maybe Donnington Park, Midlands/Yorkshire/Lancashire region....would really like to give this car a good run :happy:

I have......in an R8 and a Lambo Gallardo!!!

I know you probably on about in your own car, but i just thought id share this with you :)

Il do Donnington this summer no problem. Give us some dates to work with. On a side note (since Nilz18t started this off) I'm off to Silverstone with my old man on the 17th May to drive an Exige and a Ferrari 360 - can't wait.

Never actually been to any track day so feel a bit left out lol

hey, ive turned down a corporate hospitality package for this Sunday at Donnington...for the touring cars....i must be mad!!!!...... being trying to get F1 tickets through work, corporate....but im off abroad on the Sunday....boooooo

You do all know about the Renault World Series thing dont you, where you get upto 4 free tickets to see the cars racing round Silverstone???

nope....do tell......

Also, back on topic, anyone else interested in a track day?

OK well if you follow this link:

http://www.worldseriesbyrenault.com/silverstone/uk/

Have a read up and snap yourselves up some tickets, I couldnt make it last year, but a few of my cousins went and they loved it, that much that they went both days!!!

Its basically a F1 day out, you see the qualifying and race and you see all the other Renault range racing around and they got some simulators etc....supposed to be a really good day out.

I would love to do a track day, but just not in my own car, i think i just aint go the bottle to end up scrapping my car....

donny would be better
that renault world series I had tickets at Donny last year and spent hours in a traffic jam so went home peeved...so go early