Track days

Jacefleece

Reaction score
Hi there. I am new to this forum but have owned an A3 3.2Q for the past 18 months and I love it! Does anyone out there take their A3's to track days. I took mine to Oulton Park on Sat and it performed fantastically well. Never been to one before but cant wait to get back. Can anyone suggest any modifications to the 3.2 that will make the handling and braking more suitable for high speed driving around a track. The car is brill as it is but if anyone knows any tweaks that could be had for under a grand or so please let me know.

H + R anti roll bars and lowering springs, no need for new shocks. Should come under well under a grand and transform the car.

Hi and welcome. Wes G was out on track at Castle Combe in his 3.2 giving JoJo a run for his money in his chipped 8L S3.

If you are itching to go again some of us are going to Donington Park this Saturday - I'll be there in my Ibiza. I think there are still some spaces available - http://www.donington-park.co.uk/trakzone/ £105 for 6 sessions of 20 minutes.

Hello, I took my A3 to the track 3 times this year. Although my A3 is a 2.0T, the recommended basic modifications are the same for your car. Wheels, tires, suspension, rear swaybar and brakes. I have Koni coilovers, Neuspeed rear swaybar and Hawk performance race brake pads....

_DSC5532.jpg