Facelift TR Hamza MRC

Reminds of the evil you tubers going to this place respray his gtr bonnet. It was white but the colour match was appalling

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

You know what I think. Person had their engine replaced then tuned, maybe did something else to it. Engine failed. Hadn't told the insurers about the mods who are now refusing to pay out. So owner blames the tuner so they can sue them.

The Instagram posts have vanished , what did it say

Hey All!

I’ve been off the forum for a little while, I’m putting this post up as a last resort. Although I am sure Sandra will delete this post or ban me.

Hamza switched tuners due to MRC being a lot closer and he is now officially sponsored by then, obviously coming to me got their attention. The rumours and boycott pages are MRC fanboys who’s identities were confirmed and is now in police hands. This will all come to fruition soon I hope. Their is no truth to anything that was posted on those pages, if anyone has any concerns you are more than welcome to message me direct.

One of my customers recently posted a review about their experience at Infinit Performance. This was a positive review. This thread was deleted. Sandra, you promised to put the thread back up. Instead of doing this you blocked my phone number.

We have had an independent fire investigation carried out. We are not liable. You can read more about the report below

Reactions: Jackrs, RS03???, Sequence and 1 other person
Hey All!

I’ve been off the forum for a little while, I’m putting this post up as a last resort. Although I am sure Sandra will delete this post or ban me.

Hamza switched tuners due to MRC being a lot closer and he is now officially sponsored by then, obviously coming to me got their attention. The rumours and boycott pages are MRC fanboys who’s identities were confirmed and is now in police hands. This will all come to fruition soon I hope. Their is no truth to anything that was posted on those pages, if anyone has any concerns you are more than welcome to message me direct.

One of my customers recently posted a review about their experience at Infinit Performance. This was a positive review. This thread was deleted. Sandra, you promised to put the thread back up. Instead of doing this you blocked my phone number.

We have had an independent fire investigation carried out. We are not liable. You can read more about the report below

As the old saying goes, never believe anything you read in social media. Why is it in the hands of police as isn't this a civil defamation of character issue. Pretty terrible if true.

Hi everyone,

Aoon made me aware of this thread so thought id just give my input.

Cant really comment on the other cars that you've seen plastered around etc as Im none the wiser on those. But specifically in regards to my RS3, what I said in the video is pretty much how it is.

I booked it in for an oil change and plugs, and whilst it was there decided to switch over tunes to MRC. The whole 2 weeks thing was because they had to map it around other jobs because it was spur of the moment and I wasn't fussed on time.

The car drove there fine, no issues. Had people saying all sorts about it blowing up and being paid off, haven't really got time for all that internet gossip. If it blew up Id make a video.

Hamza

Reactions: Riko0073, jimojameso, Aaron gill and 3 others
Hi everyone,

Cant really comment on the other cars that you've seen plastered around etc as Im none the wiser on those. But specifically in regards to my RS3, what I said in the video is pretty much how it is.

I booked it in for an oil change and plugs, and whilst it was there decided to switch over tunes to MRC. The whole 2 weeks thing was because they had to map it around other jobs because it was spur of the moment and I wasn't fussed on time.

The car drove there fine, no issues. Had people saying all sorts about it blowing up and being paid off, haven't really got time for all that internet gossip. If it blew up Id make a video.

Hamza

Good of you to clear things up. I would be staggered if a software tune blew up an engine. Maybe a big mechanical change, serious failure or unconnected fuel pipe could. I've seen a pic of a car with a completely destroyed engine bay which looks fake to me, unless a Boeing 747 engine fell on it lol.

Hi everyone,

Hamza
That’s fair enough.

But you must appreciate that changing tuners after two weeks does not look good for the original tuner, especially with that person apparently being a friend? MRC have always been located in Banbury and are very well known so you must have known about them before driving so far north to Infinit. At best you were a bit naive. At worst, you were unfair and unkind to Aoon and have (perhaps unintentionally) caused him a lot of stress.

Reactions: 5pot4banger, Riko0073 and Bells
Tad sceptical and defo no smoke without fire but does seems a bit strange both of you were so quiet now you both turn up on here within the same day to comment? Was clear to everyone as well that you had what appears to be a friend leave and start a new thread with a positive review for you, all seems fishy to me, but that’s my opinion of which we are all allowed.

Reactions: 5pot4banger, Marshy and seventeenapg
Report on his Insta page today that seems to exonerate his firm re the one that went bang.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FBF01
Report on his Insta page today that seems to exonerate his firm re the one that went bang.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
That one I never believed. But Hamza...hmm.

Reactions: 5pot4banger, FBF01 and seventeenapg
Reminds of the evil you tubers going to this place respray his gtr bonnet. It was white but the colour match was appalling

Agreed, that was shocking and I hope he didn’t pay for it. I’d be annoyed if it was an old car, let alone a new gtr. I used to like the gtr but having watched their great channel it’s put me off them, they are so dated and stock they aren’t mind blowingly quick. Faster than an rs3 but hideous cabin. Love it how his friend calls it a Datsun....they are comedy gold.

Reactions: Bells
Agreed, that was shocking and I hope he didn’t pay for it. I’d be annoyed if it was an old car, let alone a new gtr. I used to like the gtr but having watched their great channel it’s put me off them, they are so dated and stock they aren’t mind blowingly quick. Faster than an rs3 but hideous cabin. Love it how his friend calls it a Datsun....they are comedy gold.
The excuse they used about it being plastic bumpers though doesn’t wash either as aren’t most cars bumpers plastic now a days? Think it was just a terrible paint job to be honest. Be interesting to see if they go back there in the future for any work to be done.

The excuse they used about it being plastic bumpers though doesn’t wash either as aren’t most cars bumpers plastic now a days? Think it was just a terrible paint job to be honest. Be interesting to see if they go back there in the future for any work to be done.
What rubbish, I had this excuse thrown at me by a bodyshop in Slough about 8 years ago, when they did a lousy match up on a silver car. They'd used the same paint to paint the panel and bumper, which I'm sure isn't correct. Got it redone elsewhere. Pretty sure they do as its cheaper.

Reactions: Bells
Yeah people have to remember there is lots of stuff that goes on in the background of Youtubers lives that the public / viewer doesn’t see for one reason or another. Hamza might have paid for his tune at infinit or he may not have, if there’s then been issue with the car and he’s gone to get it rectified at MRC it’ll have been kept quiet due to sponsorship deals or pay offs etc I doubt he’s going to ever publicly slate them regardless. Besides why would he travel all the way to Scotland for a tune when he had a mate the whole time at MRC who could’ve done it, there lies your answer :tearsofjoy:

It’s been publicised recently and discussed on carthrottle’s podcast for instance about the growing number of Youtubers that are given cars for 6-12 months by manufacturers that they class as their ‘own cars’ which are then handed back later on. All part of sponsorship deals etc, don’t get me wrong if I was in that position I wouldn’t turn it down but a lot of viewers take things at face value and don’t understand it’s marketing / sales techniques especially the younger audiences. If someone says something is great on camera doesn’t mean it always is...
Exactly. Like llf, couldn't afford a bmw m3, now has expensive cars with expensive moss coming out of his ears. Sure his following has got bigger and he's probably making a fair amount from his merchandise but you tube revenue will be £00s per vid max. Biggest revenue us sponsorship either money or loans or both. Best way for a tuner to advertise is provide a free loan modded car to a you tuber.

Supercars of London is another. I'm convinced tge too. Why do both live in pokey tiny flats, yet can supposedly afford £millions of cars.

The only ones that I think own their cars are schmee and jww as they come from families with money.

Reactions: 5pot4banger and Bells
Exactly. Like llf, couldn't afford a bmw m3, now has expensive cars with expensive moss coming out of his ears. Sure his following has got bigger and he's probably making a fair amount from his merchandise but you tube revenue will be £00s per vid max. Biggest revenue us sponsorship either money or loans or both. Best way for a tuner to advertise is provide a free loan modded car to a you tuber.

Supercars of London is another. I'm convinced tge too. Why do both live in pokey tiny flats, yet can supposedly afford £millions of cars.

The only ones that I think own their cars are schmee and jww as they come from families with money.

Yeah I used to watch a lot of those youtubers to be honest but after a few years it’s all worn a bit thin and I rarely bother now, lots of channels are too crammed full of adverts and sponsorship deals. Content also tends to be very samey, bought a car, modded it, wrapped it, oops sold it, new car inbound etc etc. Their ‘reviews’ and that sort don’t really interest me, they aren’t motoring journalists and if I want to decide if I like a car or not I’ll drive it for myself not base my opinions on what someone says on YouTube.

I know TGE has his other side businesses relating to the gym but like you say Mr JWW and Shmee are probably the only ones that have the disposable money to actually purchase all the cars on their channels.

Must admit I never really used to watch Carthrottle but I really like some of their top gear style challenges that they’ve been doing recently, it’s a bit different and is just a laugh to sit back and watch.

Reactions: jimojameso, 5pot4banger and quattrorally
Tad sceptical and defo no smoke without fire but does seems a bit strange both of you were so quiet now you both turn up on here within the same day to comment? Was clear to everyone as well that you had what appears to be a friend leave and start a new thread with a positive review for you, all seems fishy to me, but that’s my opinion of which we are all allowed.

Man you are so emotional

Fishy indeed

Hi everyone,

Hamza

Like ya vids Hamza and I don't know why I care or am even remotely invested in this so I won't comment any further after this post but it definitely sounds like damage control. Oil and plugs would take an hour and the map not much longer so I still don't buy the 2 weeks but I'll leave that there. I do find is very interesting however when you mention your parts on the latest rs3 videos you consistently mention Eventuri intake, etc when discussing brand parts but then just say "an intercooler and downpipe" without ever mentioning it's Infinit's product. This has happened on a few occasions but again I have no idea why I even care, am just stating a lot of your viewers can read between the lines.

Reactions: Marshy, FBF01 and D0C
@Aoon_M and @TR Hamza

Can you both confirm you are both still friends?

Can you both acknowledge that what has happened would of course lead to speculation?

Fishy indeed

Like ya vids Hamza and I don't know why I care or am even remotely invested in this so I won't comment any further after this post but it definitely sounds like damage control. Oil and plugs would take an hour and the map not much longer so I still don't buy the 2 weeks but I'll leave that there. I do find is very interesting however when you mention your parts on the latest rs3 videos you consistently mention Eventuri intake, etc when discussing brand parts but then just say "an intercooler and downpipe" without ever mentioning it's Infinit's product. This has happened on a few occasions but again I have no idea why I even care, am just stating a lot of your viewers can read between the lines.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not with this as the answer is fairly obvious... but essentially with a business deal (such as Hamza's and MRC's) I'm fairly certain that by promoting another companies product (i.e Infinits downpipe and intercooler) isn't best practice.

Especially considering I actually put a thread up about my experience going to Infinit (not allowed to say whether it was good or not due to forum politics) - the thread was taken down within 30 minutes. I genuinely understand why, the forum is sponsored by MRC.

You have to remember that what you are reading is on a forum literally sponsored by one of the biggest Audi tuners in the UK.

If you see my account banned after this post, you will see that censorship is taking place.

I'm not sure if you are trolling or not with this as the answer is fairly obvious... but essentially with a business deal (such as Hamza's and MRC's) I'm fairly certain that by promoting another companies product (i.e Infinits downpipe and intercooler) isn't best practice.

Especially considering I actually put a thread up about my experience going to Infinit (not allowed to say whether it was good or not due to forum politics) - the thread was taken down within 30 minutes. I genuinely understand why, the forum is sponsored by MRC.

You have to remember that what you are reading is on a forum literally sponsored by one of the biggest Audi tuners in the UK.

If you see my account banned after this post, you will see that censorship is taking place.
Can you at least acknowledge that was Hamza did was never going to look good for Infinit? I mean, to surely jeopardise friendship and harm another business for a free tune?!

awwwwwww get real and grow up!

Eh? I know you saw my other post because you were emotional on that one as well, but you saw it was removed?

Can you at least acknowledge that was Hamza did was never going to look good for Infinit? I mean, to surely jeopardise friendship and harm another business for a free tune?!

Absolutely Doc, one of the worst things that can be done. Infinit is definitely collateral damage here from the new deal with MRC.

- It's a brand physically supporting his car and paying for it
- It has so far provided at least 3 new videos of content (youtube channel is main focus)
- There will be further content for his Rs3 from MRC (something which would have been much harder with Infinit due to travelling)
- There will be further content provided by MRC in the form of other cars, there's already been a poll about which MRC car to do a video on next etc
- He has regular local access to the tuner rather than a 600-700 mile round trip each time

It's a business decision and unfortunately, businesses can come first. It's a very clever business decision and I would have done the same, it isn't just a free tune.

why would you be banned? MRC are just one of our many site sponsors on the forum, they are not the only tuners we have onboard.