TQS Exhaust upgrade

EricTQS7

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im looking into upgrading the exhaust system on my TQS and to be honest im not sure how to go about it. The cat is the first piece of the exhaust system from the turbo isnt it? Id want the exhaust to not only change the sound but make the car breathe better and improve the perfomance if possible. I want ti keep it legal tho, already had enough trouble finding a cat for my other car for MOT so id want to keep the cat but maybe have a downpipe and then the cat instead of the cat being the first piece. Im not sure really thats why im asking here, what are the best options? Cheers

Hi Eric

I’ve moved onto a B5 S4 now but ran a TQS for 4 years prior to that.

I had a single 2.5” pipe catback exhaust made for me by Meerkat. It was capable of handling 400hp which I thereafter proved when I briefly fitted it to my S4 Stage 2 car (320+) before getting a whole new system.

As fate would have it, I’m actually selling this TQS catback exhaust at the moment. It’s been configured for the S4 but all that’s required to make it fit the TQS would be the removal and replacement of the Y section with a straight pipe.

Happy to ping you a few photos if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.75” miltek either resonated or non resonated

or i think jetex now do a downpipe/full system too

Reactions: EricTQS7
Hi Eric

I’ve moved onto a B5 S4 now but ran a TQS for 4 years prior to that.

I had a single 2.5” pipe catback exhaust made for me by Meerkat. It was capable of handling 400hp which I thereafter proved when I briefly fitted it to my S4 Stage 2 car (320+) before getting a whole new system.

As fate would have it, I’m actually selling this TQS catback exhaust at the moment. It’s been configured for the S4 but all that’s required to make it fit the TQS would be the removal and replacement of the Y section with a straight pipe.

Happy to ping you a few photos if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate could you pm me some photos and any videos of the sound when fitted? Cheers